Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your Minecraft creations (world screenshots)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivoah

The python API for MC:Pi is awesome. This guy makes a ton of cool stuff with it: http://www.stuffaboutcode.com/
  • Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

Snektron

Okay now create minecraft in minecraft with it :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Regarding my Xbox One map, I finally got rid of all rocks from my base thing, so now it's all clean. :D The inside of some suspended buildings have also been altered.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

alexgt

Has anyone noticed that there have been no snapshots for Minecraft PC O.O

[spoiler=WARNING: swearing]MicroSoft we told you not to F*CK it up <_<[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

CKH4

Not necessarily. When they've updated recently they haven't added anything noticeable to the game. I assume that we'll get some 1.9 snapshots.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Snektron

Ehm, the game was finished, remember? ._.
Also microsoft wont cup, cause the same guys are still developing the game IIRC

CKH4

Well Microsoft still can fire them but they won't. Also not the game, the Minecraft game.

Dream of Omnimaga

I'm betting that MC PC will only get bug fixes from now on and that MS will solely focus on console ports as long as MC is popular enough.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 22, 2015, 07:04:59 PM
I'm betting that MC PC will only get bug fixes from now on and that MS will solely focus on console ports as long as MC is popular enough.

Please not that. I mean, they would loose a lot of players without updating.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

I don't get why everyone thinks microsoft will c up minecraft... they bought the game, they're not developing it. (well, they are for other devices, but not for PC)
Also yeah IIRC 1.8 is the last big update

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

1.9 is a big update. It's known as the combat update so far. It may not be an incredibly big update but still similar to 1.8.

Edit

Source: Minecraft Forums

Unicorn

Yeah, I saw something about different arrows, shields and quivers.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

Unicorn

Oh really? Like that one mod? I forget what it's called...

There sadly, is not snapshot :/

??? ??? ??? ??? ???