Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your Minecraft creations (world screenshots)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 24, 2015, 12:55:01 AM
Oh I meant rapid fire as in the gamepad when you hold down a button to do things at a rapid rate (like turbo controllers on the SNES). On the Xbox One, when you hold down the button to place blocks while flying up, in some cases it allows you to build towers ultra fast (you place around 20 blocks per second). I don't think it is possible in the PC version unless you map the mouse button to a key and use some software to have it pressed a certain amount of times per second.

I sometimes use a program that clicks your mouse like  a few hundred times a sec. It's really handy for some things (and cookie clicker)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

On macs you can Command G and set your attack key to G and have a fast auto attack, kind of like kill aura,
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Here are updated screenshots of my world:

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

CKH4

Wow that looks really nice. I like how it was incorporated into the crater while still keeping a natural feel.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Thanks. :D Once I am decided about where other structures will be placed, I'll probably put some grass and bushes in the area. Also it will be expanded further once I cleared out the extra bedrock that's in the way.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Thanks. The white floor took me less time than anticipated, but blowing everything up took days, split in about 3 hours at a time.

Snektron

Would have been faster with those nuke mods... though i guess x box doesn't have mods :(

alexgt

Sadly I don't think that we will ever get mods for XBox because XBox devs probably don't want that stuff happening <_<
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Indeed. I am ok with the decision, though, because then that opens the path for abuse, such as people mass-releasing full of crappy Halo mods then eventually ones that allows people to cheat, ruining Xbox Live.

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 27, 2015, 09:33:54 PM
Would have been faster with those nuke mods... though i guess x box doesn't have mods :(
I guess it was still fun, though, since Minecraft allows you to be so creative. :P Either way, my undeground city will most likely reach its limits soon anyway, and if I decide to expand it further, then I can always break a wall again then continue further. I would say that the most annoying thing is to get rid of lava and water.

One thing I plan in a more distant future is to make the city rectangular, surrounded by walls, then eventually enclose it. Of course, most buildings will eventually have stuff inside them too.

Dream of Omnimaga

Update (one screenshot is a bit older, though:

EDIT: Another update: two and an half sides of the white wall are done, but I still need to get rid of the rock junk in the middle:

Unicorn

ooo nice! I need to post some screenshots of my creations on the cemetech server.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Whoa that looks quite cool. Though doesn't it get a little boring, doing the walls and such?

TheMachine02

^That. It is why I like more the pc version, as I can have mods to do this for me  :P

CKH4

Yes, that is quite impressive. Its pretty overwhelming. Looks like some structure that would lead to the final boss of a video game.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+