Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4ooo

Quote from: Juju on July 09, 2017, 04:19:04 AM

I posted that in IRC and i guess juju listened to it? :V

Anyways this is pretty (in an ironic manor) good:

Dream of Omnimaga

This seems halfway between metal and punk rock
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

gameblabla

Quote from: xlibman on July 18, 2017, 04:00:21 AM

This seems halfway between metal and punk rock
It's not too bad, even though i'm not quite a fan of rock music.
RIP Peter Steele i guess.
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

Yuki

hey vsauce, michael here

but what is walrus
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

This eurodance mix

I didn't know people still made 2000's style eurodance after 2007. I thought every single commercially available genre got replaced with electro and later nightcore (yes, it's commercial, because the majority of UK hardcore released commercially after 2009 or so is essentially nightcore) afterwards.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dream of Omnimaga

There was a massive pirate event in Quebec City in response to the Rendez-Vous 2017 (lots of old large and small sailing ships including a Pirates of the Carribean one) event where about 2000 people came in pirate clothings and I thought this song is kinda fitting

_iPhoenix_

The march from 1941.

Great song, crappy movie.
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

Great songs in crappy movies or games seemed to be a common occurence way back then, although most movies/games like that were not the worst and were sometimes just mediocre. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest comes to mind.

_iPhoenix_

I am now listening to some Audiomachine and Thomas Bergersen, both of which I stumbled upon years ago.

Evolution of my avatar:

Sorunome

• Calculators owned: Too many (why are you even reading this?)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Gamebuino!
This is a signature.
And now......give me an internet!

To be or not to be.........is that even a question? Who gets to decide this anyways?

_iPhoenix_

My new song, using new software.
https://soundcloud.com/the-legend-of-iphoenix/energy

Not to mention, That Clip, from That Video.

Evolution of my avatar:

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

That song is so good @xlibman pls do a remix

[spoiler=Joke Explainer 3000(tm)]Yes, this is indeed Sonic 3's Ice Cap Zone. Turns out the keyboardist of The Jetzons later went to work for Michael Jackson and the Sonic 3 soundtrack (leaving his Jetzons unreleased tracks there), leading many to believe Michael Jackson was on Sonic 3. Speaking of which, Sonic 3's credits theme was also confirmed as being used as the basis for MJ's Stranger in Moscow.[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Strontium

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on August 01, 2017, 12:47:04 AM
My new song, using new software.
https://soundcloud.com/the-legend-of-iphoenix/energy

Not to mention, That Clip, from That Video.
-snip-[/url]

I opened up this thread and the first thing I saw was That Image, from That Video. This has deeply affected me.
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on August 11, 2017, 12:54:18 AM

That song is so good @xlibman pls do a remix

[spoiler=Joke Explainer 3000(tm)]Yes, this is indeed Sonic 3's Ice Cap Zone. Turns out the keyboardist of The Jetzons later went to work for Michael Jackson and the Sonic 3 soundtrack (leaving his Jetzons unreleased tracks there), leading many to believe Michael Jackson was on Sonic 3. Speaking of which, Sonic 3's credits theme was also confirmed as being used as the basis for MJ's Stranger in Moscow.[/spoiler]
I already did a remix of this song @Juju :P

[spoiler=Sequel to previous spoiler :P]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qdgl1C43b0[/spoiler]