Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Contests discussion (split thread)

Started by Unicorn, April 04, 2015, 05:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Yeah, I think I will also do a RPG, but it would be a bit different. There should be an RPG  themed contest!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Such contest would probably not be now, though, since we had a different idea in mind for our first contest. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Well, yeah.
BTW, when can we expect the long awaited contest?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

I don't know yet. I was planning to start it this month if possible, because during Summer Cemetech always have a contest and if Omni has one too, it is usually during Summer as well. THe issue though is that I had the easter rush at my workplace and want to finish First Fantasy soon, so I doubt the contest would start immediately. The only hint I can give right now is that we had some rather unlikely ideas for the first contest. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Hmmm.... Its probably bout water bottles.

Well anyways the newer the better!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

You'll see I guess. But now that I remember, one reason why we didn't announce it yet was because it was too close to April Fools day so we  were worried that people would find the idea so weird that they would think it's an April Fools prank :P

Unicorn

True true. I think I would have believed it anyways. :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 05, 2015, 04:50:17 AM
I don't know yet. I was planning to start it this month if possible, because during Summer Cemetech always have a contest and if Omni has one too, it is usually during Summer as well. THe issue though is that I had the easter rush at my workplace and want to finish First Fantasy soon, so I doubt the contest would start immediately. The only hint I can give right now is that we had some rather unlikely ideas for the first contest. :P

Planète-Casio has one too during summer or early autumn, seriously, there are too many contests in this period! DX
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

Urmahgerd, i can't wait for the contest :P

Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on April 05, 2015, 08:04:37 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 05, 2015, 04:50:17 AM

Planète-Casio has one too during summer or early autumn, seriously, there are too many contests in this period! DX

i guess that's why CW does it in spring?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

123outerme

I like how this thread has just turned into a chat thread. Not that I'm helping of course :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

Unicorn

Thats the way it is around here :P
I think the music thread went to games a while back. And Pi day was about CPUs.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

You have to talk about something when Pi day is over right? :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

I guess,just maybe not in that topic.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

There we have the contest talk separate, no longer hijacking the other thread. :P

Some contest talk went on behind the scenes so far. Hopefully it can be launched soon.

Anyone here think they will have time to allocate a few days in the next month or so to work on a little something? (By little I mean smaller than Starcraft II :P)

Unicorn

I might be avaialable depending on the difficulty of the project.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???