Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Rizon

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, December 11, 2014, 06:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

I was wondering if it would be worth it (and safe) to have a #CodeWalrus channel on Rizon network, assuming they allow bots like OmnomIRC? I was wondering because back then, a lot of calculator users originated from there, including Juju IIRC. However I heard stories about trolling there. This would mean that #CodeWalrus is reachable via 4 networks.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Well, considering that Rizon is the primary network for 4chan users, trolling should be expected there. <_<

Yuki

I was on Freenode :P But yeah it's a good idea, but will it be useful?
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

I was more wondering due to their history of having new or former calc programmers and the anime fans. But of course if it would cause trolling problems then thanks for the warning.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U