Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Nationstates

Started by Turiq, November 04, 2015, 09:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah I see now, thanks for the explanation. Glad that it's by someone from here too. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

ordelore

• Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

Dream of Omnimaga

Wait ordelore, do you mean you are part of the Lyons Township or have you created that nation? (also I'm late >.<)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

ordelore

I created that nation (Lyons Township) from scratch.
I also made the region, Suburbia, that Lyons Township is a part of.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

Araidia

Somewhat recently my nation(Enguard) reached a population of 1 billion   ;D
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

princetonlion.tibd

So I made one:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=walrii

"The hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million Walriians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings.""

Time to make a very evil nation, and the stuff that I know about the history of Stalin's regime is sort of influencing this :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

That doesn't really fit CW and Walrii O.O

Unicorn

Nat a bad death rate, though...
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 06, 2016, 04:00:04 AM
That doesn't really fit CW and Walrii O.O
Sorry :P

I guess my other nation might be more fitting, but I don't think I can change nation names. At least "Walrii's national animal is the Walrus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans."
[spoiler="Nation I'm actually nice to"]
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=uncreativenames
[/spoiler]

And if we need a Codewalrus region, I made one at http://www.nationstates.net/region=codewalrus
The password is walrii.

Quote from: Unicorn on January 06, 2016, 04:16:33 AM
Nat a bad death rate, though...
When issues regarding economy come up, I really should stop pouring money into military :P
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

semiprocoder

Well, I joined codewalrus. My nation is semiprocoderz.
  • Calculators owned: ti nspire, ti 84 plus se
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

princetonlion.tibd

I got an interesting issue:
"In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Walrii's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that Walruses could be added to the menu."

O.O

(Of course, I had the walruses made into food :P )

And now Nazis are campaigning in my nation...

semiprocoder

Yeah I had the same issue, but I don't remember what I chose. Also can you guys endorse me to be CW's delegate? If DJ joins, then maybe he should be delegate though.

princetonlion.tibd

I don't know how to endorse,  or to set the WA delagate :/

I'll try to make you rhe delagate.

Edit: Found something called challenges. of all the CW region, I only lost to semipro :)

Unicorn

I joined the CW region as well, see if you can guess the name :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

semiprocoder

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on January 08, 2016, 04:06:07 AM
I don't know how to endorse,  or to set the WA delagate :/
You have to first join the wolrd assembly. I forget how you do so, but I do remember that it wasn't very difficult.

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on January 08, 2016, 04:06:07 AM
Edit: Found something called challenges. of all the CW region, I only lost to semipro :)

Lol yeah I just found out about that too. I tried challenging random nations, but my defense(don't like wasting money on something that perpetuates death and when theres always a peaceful solution) and religious(not a spiritual kind of guy) numbers are too low, and they seem to have popped up relatively often, so I kept loosing. Also my eco isn't that high.
Can't believe I've played this game for like at least a month and never challenged anyone.