Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

How the hell we did so far (evil)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, December 12, 2014, 08:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on July 07, 2015, 09:04:50 PM
That actuallly may be worse, you could fall backwards. O.O
If you watch most of the video the kid actually fell backwards but still hung on and he went back up and fell backwards again repeatedly O.O
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Thats what I get for nothaving a youtube capable device :|

But if you let go...
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I think the cord was really stretchy so it bounced you up but then it got some slack and then you fell back down.

Quote from: Unicorn on July 08, 2015, 01:49:39 PM
Thats what I get for nothaving a youtube capable device :|

But if you let go...
Letting go is what I plan on doing :P

Unicorn

Well then, have fun and don't get hurt :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I hope to have fun but not posting for two weeks O.O

Unicorn

You'll just take a month to catch back up to everyone. Or 24 hours :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I would make history if I managed to stay on the computer for 24 hours straight with my parents O.O

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 14, 2015, 03:01:04 PM
I would make history if I managed to stay on the computer for 24 hours straight with my parents O.O

You know...

Same here :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

My record is 8 hours and that was for a school project :P

Unicorn

My record, 5 and that was when my mom was working on her own thing and she never told me to get off. So I didn't, but it was ok. :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yeah, I was working on it and that was the final push (little did I realize that the project was worth 20 points and because I forgot to name the latest ice age I got a 19/20 <_<)

Unicorn

Latest ice age? Uhhhh... That kinda sucks that you didn't so that one. :(

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

It was a science project from the time earth was created to now :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on July 14, 2015, 02:43:08 PM
You'll just take a month to catch back up to everyone. Or 24 hours :P
It depends. COnsidering it's SUmmer, things are much slower on the forums right now, so perhaps he'll be able to catch up on 2 weeks of posts in just a few days. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

alexgt

Shhh... don't tell anyone I sneaked down stairs, brewed some coffee, and started posting on CW at 1:00 am - 7:00 am.... shhhhh...