Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Ban the Nintendo Switch

Started by gameblabla, March 01, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameblabla

Because it's made by evil mexicans, grr !

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/836849788452757505

Hopefully, trump will ban the switch at launch like he did with mudslims.
(will see, rip the mudslims)
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

Yuki

Eh, pretty sure it's made in China now.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

gameblabla

Quote from: Juju on March 01, 2017, 08:18:53 AM
Eh, pretty sure it's made in China now.
IT DOESN'T MATTER !
Those dirty japanese are stealing marketshare from Microsoft and are taking advantage of honest americans.
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

p2

did you just imply that Microsoft would be part of "the good guys" here...?  :ninja:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

novenary

Obviously Linux should be banned, that filthy communist business model is harming Microsoft's profit.

Dream of Omnimaga

Spam, much? :P

Also if Trump bans the switch for being not produced in USA then good for me, as it won't be out of stock as fast in Canada, unlike the NES Classic :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Sorunome

I would find it soooo funny to watch this.

>Trump bans super popular project in the USA, because it is produced elsewhere
>Extreme outburst
>Mass-demonstrations
>Trump is forced to resign
>???
>Profit
  • Calculators owned: Too many (why are you even reading this?)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Gamebuino!
This is a signature.
And now......give me an internet!

To be or not to be.........is that even a question? Who gets to decide this anyways?

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah at first I was worried he would do this if companies refused to produce their goods in USA. I doubt he would, though, especially for American companies. Most people would just buy their stuff online anyway.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Sorunome

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 01, 2017, 06:18:22 PM
Yeah at first I was worried he would do this if companies refused to produce their goods in USA. I doubt he would, though, especially for American companies. Most people would just buy their stuff online anyway.
He'd had to ban his own companies, then
  • Calculators owned: Too many (why are you even reading this?)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Gamebuino!
This is a signature.
And now......give me an internet!

To be or not to be.........is that even a question? Who gets to decide this anyways?