You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Visicom Textphone Reverse-engineering

b/Hardware Started by Keoni29, November 17, 2014, 10:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga April 12, 2015, 04:42:59 AM
Hey @Keoni29 nice to see you again. I was wondering if school and stuff would allow you to come back. Glad you plan to port the cbs6000/z820 OS to the visicom, but it sucks that you have to do it >.<. Good luck!
u/Keoni29 April 12, 2015, 10:55:21 AM
I still have plenty of school stuff to do, but much less than before, so I am taking on some projects again.
u/Duke "Tape" Eiyeron April 12, 2015, 11:08:23 AM
Good luck Keoni having your way with projects and school! ;)
u/Snektron April 12, 2015, 11:28:56 AM
It _is_ the time of the year for school things, i've noticed .-.
u/Duke "Tape" Eiyeron April 12, 2015, 12:14:46 PM
Yeah, that's the end of line for our projects and the start of the lesson hell for the exams to come.
u/Dream of Omnimaga April 14, 2015, 07:00:06 AM
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 12, 2015, 11:28:56 AM
It _is_ the time of the year for school things, i've noticed .-.
September as well, especially in USA where people take the ACT and SAT IIRC. Most calc help forums get fairly busy during the second half of August and early September, then again in October, while project-oriented forums gets busy in November and March (and sometimes July as well if one year in particular a forum has many users that don't go out as much :P)

I'm glad I'm out of school now. I was really tired of all the work I had to do outside school. At least with a job you usually work hard at work, then once your work shift has ended, it's over. On the other hand, some jobs are much more demanding physically.
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators