Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

E3 - What are you looking forward?

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, June 16, 2015, 05:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

What are you looking forward for E3? I personally didn't follow it much, but various things interests me a lot this year so far:

-Final Fantasy VII remake
-Xbox One backward compatibility with the Xbox 360. I got tired of buying a new 360 every 6 month due to their high failure rates, so that new feature is definitively something I would like a lot.
-Forza 6 (I might skip on this one at first since I am not playing racing games much lately but it was my favorite racing franchise)
-Star Fox Wii U

There might be more as I discover. I'm hoping for a new Zelda game for the Wii U that is actually Zelda.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

What is E3? If its just new games, I don't really know.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Tom_the_walrus

My favourite announcment was that minecraft will be on the hololens wich is pretty awesome.
  • Calculators owned: Casio graph35+ tweaked, HP Prime

novenary

Xbox compat is likely to be crappy like ps2 compatibility on some ps3's before they eventually removed it. Thing is the Xbox 360 architecture is different from the Xbox and the one (these are actual PCs while the 360 is PowerPC with all kinds of difference). That means a lot of emulation has to be done and you know how this goes. :P

As for Zelda I'm expecting something too. If they release something I'm gonna bug the hell out of my parents for the U.

Snektron

I havent seen anything from e3 yet, but theres quite the hype around fallout 4
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

TheMachine02

Definitly waiting new AMD product as well as news about battlefront III  :P

Snektron

TheMachine02

Snektron

Whats that? :P (cant find anything on google)

TheMachine02

It is the upcoming fiji chip (previously r9 390x, but this one is going to be a rebrand), and the real "new chip"

Snektron

Oh awesome! I guess it will probably beat most of nvidia's current gpu's?

TheMachine02

Yeah, as well as being as pricy as their :p

O.O

Dream of Omnimaga

Woah that Star Wars game looks nice! :O I hope it looks as good in the final release, since some games look better at E3 than when released.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

TheMachine02

Apparently, it is fairly close to reality, as some reviewer was able to play it on PS4 at E3.
Keep also in mind that PS4 detail level <<<<<PC detail level  ( prepare the cooling of graphic card :P )
Of course, the action is ost likely to be scripted here.

alexgt

Quote from: TheMachine02 on June 16, 2015, 04:24:53 PM
Yeah, as well as being as pricy as their :p

O.O

Whoa, that is now on my wishlist O.O
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX