The way this thread works:
Note: 'project' and 'challenge' are used interchangeably.
1) You can either improve a previous project, comment on a project, or complete a project.
2) You can only challenge people to make a project if you have completed the most recent challenge
, or if it is the first post (this one)
3) You must give multiple options in your challenge. (They only have to do one)
4) You may not challenge a specific user/users.
5) Keep it reasonable: Don't challenge people to make things that are too easy, have already been done before (within reason), or are unrealistic.
6) When completing a challenge, you must release source.
7) TI-Basic only
) Teaming with other users is allowed.
9) The first person to come up with a satisfactory result to any challenge wins that challenge. If two+ users post for the same challenge on the same day (with substantially different code), size and speed are taken into account.
10) You cannot complete your own challenge.
I enjoy doing these, and I hope the community does, too.
Here's my challenge:
a) Create a rudimentary 3D video game (not a raycaster, I already did that
b) Create a Base-64 encryptor/decrypter (look it up), that inputs any alphanumeric string (and space)
c) Create a Maze generator, that the player can play in the maze. Also, create 'mobs' that pathfind to the player (health bar is optional, )