You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Pokemon Go

Previous topic - Next topic

b/Gaming publicado por u/aetios July 11, 2016, 09:09:06 AM
Alright I'm addicted. How about you.
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/novenary July 11, 2016, 09:10:06 AM
>Requires me to leave my house.

Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:32:02 AM by Streetwalrus
u/aetios July 11, 2016, 09:12:27 AM
Requires me to leave my house: -900
Has Pokemon: +9901
---------------------------------------------------------
Total: 9001

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 11, 2016, 01:34:15 PM
Don't we already have a Pokémon Go topic? :trollface:

https://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=1450
u/aetios July 11, 2016, 01:36:20 PM
There's never enough Pokémon Go topics.
u/Unicorn July 11, 2016, 04:22:45 PM
MOAR GO!

Mever played it, but might get someone too let me play.
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 11, 2016, 04:28:17 PM
I should try to see what I can catch in old Quebec at some point.
u/aetios July 11, 2016, 05:04:04 PM
So far I estimate about 50% of my colleagues has been spotted going outside during breaks to catch pokemon... It's spreading.
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 11, 2016, 06:39:54 PM
Darn, the Pokemon Go craze is insane. I wonder if microtransactions will cause Nintendo to make more money than with the Wii U. Also I just catched my 3rd Pokemon at my work place on a table during break.

Now if only the game could be modded with :walrii: instead of Pokémons.
u/gameblabla July 11, 2016, 06:48:32 PM
QuoteDarn, the Pokemon Go craze is insane. I wonder if microtransactions will cause Nintendo to make more money than with the Wii U
Pokemon Go is the reason why Nintendo should cancel the Wii U and the NX and become a third-party developer.
I WANT TO PLAY POKEMON AND SUPER SMASH BROS ON MY GAMING PC WITH ALL GRAPHICS MAXED OUT !
u/calcplays July 11, 2016, 06:56:24 PM
Pokemon GO is unlike anything Nintendo has released before (it would be impossible to have Pokemon GO on the Wii U or 3DS in their current forms, in fact.) However, Nintendo has previously stated that their more traditional gaming experiences would remain on Nintendo hardware. After the success of this game, I do wonder if they will they stick to spin offs like Pokemon GO for future mobile offerings.
u/aetios July 11, 2016, 07:08:24 PM
I wonder if the NX will run Go. If the rumour about the mobile part is true they could probably make it work pretty well.
Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:17:28 PM by aeTIos
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 12, 2016, 05:31:39 AM
I bet Nintendo will jump on the microtransactions bandwagon for mobile games and offer the apps for free.

As for the NX I hope nobile support doesn't mean yet another last-gen hardware console that is inferior to the Wii U or something, though (like the OUYA)
u/Hayleia July 13, 2016, 11:33:42 AM
Quote from: gameblabla on July 11, 2016, 06:48:32 PM
QuoteDarn, the Pokemon Go craze is insane. I wonder if microtransactions will cause Nintendo to make more money than with the Wii U
Pokemon Go is the reason why Nintendo should cancel the Wii U and the NX and become a third-party developer.
I WANT TO PLAY POKEMON AND SUPER SMASH BROS ON MY GAMING PC WITH ALL GRAPHICS MAXED OUT !
And I'd like to play Splatoon with a mouse.

Not so sure about Pokémon on PC though. Even though there is no real reason for this to be, I feel like Pokémon is and should always be a game on handheld devices.
I agree about Smash too though.
u/aetios July 13, 2016, 11:56:15 AM
Pokemon is perfect for mobile devices. It's always been Nintendo's 'get out there' social franchise, kinda, sorta.
Start a Discussion

b/Gaming

Discussion about video gaming in general. Walkthroughs can also be posted here. You can also discuss board games in this section.

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators