Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Sorcery of Uvutu Statistics

Started by 123outerme, January 15, 2017, 02:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123outerme

Here's where I'm going to put various tables, data, etc. about Sorcery of Uvutu.

[spoiler=Attacks]Physical Attacks:

Slice/Slash: No element  - Automatically obtained from the start
Flare/Blaze: Fire (Increased damage on West Pole enemies)  - obtained from Flame Sword
Crack/Break: Earth (Increased damage on NO enemies)  - obtained from Rock Sword
Chill/Ice: Ice (Increased damage on NO enemies)  - obtained from Chill Sword
Flow/Sweep: Water (Increased damage on Dragon's Den and Under City enemies)  - obtained from Water Sword
Whack/Bash: Dirty (Increased damage on Upper City enemies)  - obtained from Dual Knife
Stab/Gash: Evil (Increased damage on NO enemies)  - obtained from Gold Sword
Smash: Ultra (Increased damage on all enemies except the second-to-last boss)  - Obtained from Smash Sword

Magic Attacks:

Thorn/Vine: Plant (Increased damage on Worry Quarry and River Lake enemies)  - obtained from Wood Tome
Fire/Pyre: Fire (Increased damage on West Pole enemies)  - obtained from Burnt Tome
Rock/Stone: Earth (Increased damage on NO enemies)  - obtained from Stone Tome
Frost/Hail: Ice (Increased damage on NO enemies)  - obtained from Cold Tome
Storm/Volt: Water (Increased damage on Under City enemies)  - obtained from Storm Tome
Smell/Stench: Dirty (Increased damage on Upper City enemies)  - obtained from Smelly Tome
Dark/Evil: Evil (Increased damage on NO enemies)  - obtained from Dark Tome
Alpha: Ultra (Increased damage on all enemies except the second-to-last boss)  - obtained from Alpha Tome

Other Attacks:

Block: Blocks half of enemy damage. Reduces your damage by 20%  -  Always available
Arrow: Unobtainable move only used by one enemy type.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other Things]
Github Link:
https://github.com/TildaCubed/SorceryofUvutu
(Includes CSE and mono source up to v1.3 and Nspire ports (but there's not a whole lot to look at there :P)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Secrets/Little Known Stuff]
* Levelling up after beating a boss will grant you a higher potential HP increase (increase while not fighting a boss is between 5-7, fighting a boss is 7-9).
* Upon level up, you have a 1 in 5 chance of getting an extra Stat Point to level your stats up with.
* The two ultimate moves do increased damage to every enemy besides the second-to-last boss, and as of v1.3, have increased critical potential.
[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

123outerme

Update: Just put the Github link in the Other Things spoiler. Will plan to add more to this if I ever get around to it  :ninja:

Dream of Omnimaga

Is it me or I could obtain the same magic multiple times later in the game? In any case those are a lot of attacks :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

123outerme

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 04, 2017, 09:33:51 PM
Is it me or I could obtain the same magic multiple times later in the game? In any case those are a lot of attacks :)
It's probably because the attacks for World 6 and 7 are extremely similar, especially the regular "melee" attacks. Yeah, I do have a lot of attacks :P But for monochrome, I didn't have that much space for different tiles (and the differences in tiles would probably be pretty hard to see), so I just have it do the thing you wanted me to try, putting multiple of the sprite in random areas around the enemy for the upgraded attack.