Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Driller kNight

Started by E37, April 01, 2017, 09:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the next release be for calc or pc?

Calc
PC

kotu

The slugs sound cool but - I hope they are not too annoying (like siege weapons and boats in AOE)

What I suspect you have done is they appear randomly (not all the time) and destroy a few buildings. that WOULD be cool..... although, slugs - I do not eat enough slugs
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

E37

Quote from: c4ooo on September 02, 2017, 10:15:52 PM
Some 2.5D graphics would be nice. Maybe an option to switch between an "old school" and newer HD-ish looks?
I am not a good enough artist for that. I was planning to use 8-bit graphics unless someone wants to create sprites that look better.
Quote from: kotu on September 02, 2017, 10:21:30 PM
The slugs sound cool but - I hope they are not too annoying (like siege weapons and boats in AOE)

What I suspect you have done is they appear randomly (not all the time) and destroy a few buildings. that WOULD be cool..... although, slugs - I do not eat enough slugs
The slugs don't destroy buildings. Instead they drain your power which can prevent you from buying new units and turn off the electric fences which will leave the base vulnerable to monster attacks. The slugs are immune to the electric fences.
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Ti83,Ti84!
I've never finished a project, there is always a way to improve!
What's my calc's name? Convert $37 to decimal. Look up that element in the periodic table. Then take the abbreviation of that element and you have it!
Look! A slime!    <(^.^)>

Dream of Omnimaga

Someone reminds me to give this a try for the CW 3rd anniversary Twitch.tv livestream series because this was definitively one of the calc game I wanted to play the most before some life stuff happened. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U