Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Trump's Presidency marks the end of the world! (says the internet)

Started by p2, November 09, 2016, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

TRUMP
IS PRESIDENT
And I was the first one posting about it

Buut c seems to be escalating a bit right now:
According to the internet, this is the end of America and also the whole world...
And this guy said he would kill himself if Trump would win:
@xMattyG (there were about 15 others but I lost the source....)
A number of people have also claimed they'd do gore-related stuff on themselves (with proof) if trump would win... O.o
Also some people are blaming the white race for this and say we're starting a race war here...?
@catherinegrants @highkeygloom @smokin2dth @calerissa @NECROMANCING
Aaand a some of them want to kill off all white people in order to controle the country's politics:
@TwrkBrandonTwrk @larsengolf @chrisbvck @l337tween
yess... normal day in 'merica...
But there's also a positive Point about it:
Lots of people won nice amounts of money by beting on Trump as they thought he could never win ^^
For example a 150€ bet resulted in 525€ (350%). Isn't that nice? ^^
And a little fun fact: 11.000 people seem to have written "Harambe" on their voting bills... @tomshIland
Also.... German media reports it'd cost everyone in Germany 34.622,50€ if he'd become president...
I got no idea how they get to such numbers... xD Welt.de news
Sorry for not giving links but just usernames, but else it'd take much longer to write this post xD

[spoiler=Crying Hillary Clinton][/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

kotu

THIS IS TRUMP'S ACTUAL FACE - NOT A ROBOT

YOU VOTED FOR HIM  (-_(//)); AFTER WATCHING THIS

:thumbsup:
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

GalacticPirate

RIP my future
RIP Homo Sapiens
RIP America
RIP Planet Earth
One minute of silence for these.
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quoted from the Opossum Massage Simulator thread since this is relevant to this topic:

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 09, 2016, 06:49:54 AM

Anyway, I am kind of worried about this. I think he has a big mouth and won't do most of what he said (after all, it's not like other politicians hold their promises most of the time), so hopefully he won't turn Canada and Europe into a dumping ground for deported Americans. Also, under Obama, who is black, it's not like racial tensions in USA got that much better with the racial riots against police that there was in 2015-16, so I think for some minority groups, Trump as president will end up being business as usual. However, with everything he said, I think tensions will only get worse between groups of individuals. I also hope that his protectionist measures won't happen at the expense of the rest of the world. While we want USA economy to improve, we don't want a massive Greece/Brexit-like financial collapse to happen on a worldwide scale.

His threats of jailing Hilary Clinton also worries me. Maybe she has done criminal stuff? We never know. But the issue is that it could cause a precedent, where leaders of the opposition gets imprisoned over stupid matters. USA should remain a democracy, not a dictatorship.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Scipi

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 09, 2016, 04:57:54 PM
so hopefully he won't turn Canada and Europe into a dumping ground for deported Americans

That would be amazing, though. I'd let myself be deported at that point :P

QuoteSpoiler: Hillary Clinton crying

Clinton crying would imply she has a soul.

Jokes aside, I really am rather worried. Not really about Trump, but what people will do. I'm also worried about Pence.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Scipi on November 09, 2016, 05:35:05 PM
so hopefully he won't turn Canada and Europe into a dumping ground for deported Americans

Jokes aside, I really am rather worried. Not really about Trump, but what people will do. I'm also worried about Pence.
The problem if he ever mass-deported groups of people to Canada or if many people left on their own is that it could cause some sort of rental crisis, because in many cities the vacancy rate of housing is very low, especially for affordable appartments. The estate/construction economy in Canada would start rolling like mad again, but the high demand might cause appartment rent prices to skyrocket in many regions.
Quote from: Scipi on November 09, 2016, 05:35:05 PM

Yeah, I read horrors about Pence. If people really thinks that Trump is anti-LGBT, then it's nothing compared to Pence. I bet he would make homosexuality illegal if he wanted to.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

WholeWheatBagels

Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

gameblabla

Ok guys, since trunk isn't alone to think so, i'll repeat again :
ALL AMERICANS ARE FAT, UGLY RACIST ARYANS, KILLING MEXICANS AT THE US-MEXICO BORDER, EATING
CRAP AT MCDONALD AND BEATING THEIR OWN WIFES !
AND THEY ARE LOVING IT !
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

Dream of Omnimaga

@gameblabla now now let's not generalize. We should not lower ourselves to Trump level.

Anyway, what I must say is that whether it was Hilary or Trump who won, Sabaton metal band will certainly have a lot of new material to write new songs about in the next few years, since their songs talk about WWII and other wars.

Dudeman313

Meh. Yes, we probably chose the worse(r) of 2 evils. Yes, we may be doomed in the long run. But there's nothing we can do now. Life goes on.

BTDubs, it was 15,000 that voted Harambe. ;)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Yuki

Well, with Trump in and Obama out, seems Justin Trudeau is now the coolest and least insane world leader out there.

EDIT: Just remembered Shinzō Abe in a Super Mario costume. Man, that was epic.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

On the other hand, will Trudeau do much as a prime minister, other than taking selfies? <_<

Also I didn't know the Shinzo Abe thing O.o