Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: sifodias on July 23, 2015, 09:29:31 PM
The secret to make a good Walrii is to considerate that the full body of walrii is a head, except the legs. For example, when I made this iron walrii I designed it like the head of Iron man.
The secret to not get banned from CodeWalrus is to considerate the fact that other members are trying to contribute to the site with their work. For example, when you criticize someone else's Walrii you tell what is wrong with it instead of trying to offend the person by attacking his work.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 24, 2015, 01:06:31 AM
Quote from: sifodias on July 23, 2015, 09:29:31 PM
The secret to make a good Walrii is to considerate that the full body of walrii is a head, except the legs. For example, when I made this iron walrii I designed it like the head of Iron man.
The secret to not get banned from CodeWalrus is to considerate the fact that other members are trying to contribute to the site with their work. For example, when you criticize someone else's Walrii you tell what is wrong with it instead of trying to offend the person by attacking his work.
To be fair, it was in jest the first time, a little.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

I was mostly pointing out two of Sifo's comments actually (the ones that had downvotes). I'm just pointing out that comments intended to discourage people from doing pixel art, working on specific projects or other creations are frowned upon on CodeWalrus.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

sifodias

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 24, 2015, 03:15:32 AM
I was mostly pointing out two of Sifo's comments actually (the ones that had downvotes). I'm just pointing out that comments intended to discourage people from doing pixel art, working on specific projects or other creations are frowned upon on CodeWalrus.
I was just joking no offense O.o

Dream of Omnimaga

It didn't even look close to a joke. It's usually best to be careful about how you word stuff to get your intentions across. My bad, though.

novenary

Yeah, I don't consider this a bannable offense but it can still seem a little offending so be sure to indicate you're joking with a :P or a "/me runs". :)

Snektron

All these new walriis look awesome! :)
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 23, 2015, 08:51:16 PM
We now officially have more than 100 walruses and clones of Walrii O.O (excluding the ones that are just duplicates of others or have different animations)

someone make a walrii clone machine animation o.o. That would be gold
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

sifodias

Snektron

A gif of a clone machine where  various walrii's come rolling out :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

aetios

That would be cool lol.
ceci n'est pas une signature

sifodias

Nice idea ;) I'll see what I can do

sifodias

what do you think ?

(I can't make it for every walrii it would be too hard)

took me 2 hours lol

But I'm thinking about another machine

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Quote from: sifodias on July 24, 2015, 02:56:13 PM
what do you think ?

(I can't make it for every walrii it would be too hard)

took me 2 hours lol

But I'm thinking about another machine
Looks pretty good, but I think the machinery could use a little coloring up ;)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

sifodias

I made the chibi walrii walking