Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Bad Apple [UCC2]

Started by Yuki, September 14, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

I realized yesterday I could fit a 32x32 monochrome picture using Braille characters on Twitter. So of course, we're gonna abuse this.

And just now, I wrote some program that shows a movie using Braille characters in Javascript in less than 25 lines of code.

Oh, and you know what nice video could be used to test it?

Yeah. This one.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8628149

So you see where I'm going?

Me neither.

Stay tuned.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: Juju on September 14, 2017, 11:05:16 PM
I realized yesterday I could fit a 32x32 monochrome picture using Braille characters on Twitter. So of course, we're gonna abuse this.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So we can fit some 32x32 monochrome icons within Twitter&#39;s character limit. Nice. Gonna abuse this. https://t.co/fHDfiSxoi1</p>&mdash; Julien Yuki Savard (@juju2143) September 14, 2017

And just now, I wrote some program that shows a movie using Braille characters in Javascript in less than 25 lines of code.

So you see where I'm going?

Me neither.

Stay tuned.

I have no clue what the heck is in that post but I like it.
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Yuki

Some examples:

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⡀⠊⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⡃⠠⡆⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠿⡿⡿⡿⡯⡎⠀⠀⠊⠛⠛⠛⡿
⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣶⣦⣠⡄⡠⣦⣀⡀⡀⡀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

_iPhoenix_

Evolution of my avatar:

Jarren Long

Wowee, yeah it is! I didn't know Javascript had that kind of power behind it.

Yuki

To be fair, I used ffmpeg to convert the movie to a special format my script wouldn't have a lot of problems to understand. Still, most of the process is inside one line of code I forgot how it works immediately after I wrote it.

Thinking of that, I might be able to add colors. (EDIT: Wait, no, that's stupid with braille characters.)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

_iPhoenix_

Braille with colors is only stupid for the people who need it.

I really don't think anyone who needs it is going to be caring...

Edit: you should make it translate gifs, and do a :walrii: animation in "your Braille thing" :)

Might be cool, might not. Who knows?!

Evolution of my avatar:

Yuki

it now plays youtube videos

⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪
⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪
⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪
⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪
⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪
⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡮⣮⡦⡮⡮⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡊⡂
⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡮⡯⡯⣯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡮⡮⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡊⡢
⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡮⡯⡯⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡮⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡊⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂
⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡮⡯⡫⡋⡫⡫⡿⡿⡿⡯⡯⡫⡪⡫⡯⡫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⠊⡊⠂⠂⠂⡈⠂⠊⠂⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢
⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡫⡮⡯⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡯⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⠂⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⡀⠀⡀⠀⡀⠢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂
⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡮⡫⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡯⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡮⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡂⠀⡀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⡀⡀⡀⡂⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡦⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂
⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡊⡢⡪⡪⡫⡪⡫⡮⡪⡮⡯⡮⡪⡯⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⣯⡿⡯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡂⡂⡂⡀⡀⡀⡢⡂⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡪⡫⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂
⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡊⡋⡂⡊⡊⡊⡪⡊⡫⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡊⡢⡪⡪⡫⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡂⠂
⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡮⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡮⡪⡪⡯⡮⣯⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂
⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡮⡊⡢⡪⡮⡫⡪⡪⡮⡯⡮⡯⡪⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡮⡋⡢⡪⡪⡫⡪⡊⡪⡫⡮⡪⡪⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡪⡫⡪⡋⡪⡊⡢⡊⡪⡫⡮⡫⡮⡫⡪⣫⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡦⡮⡂⡂⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂
⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡮⡪⣯⡯⣯⡮⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡮⡯⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡪⡋⡂⡊⡢⡂⡢⡢⡢⡊⡂⡊⡪⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡪⡫⡮⡫⡮⡯⡫⡋⡫⡫⡫⡋⡂⡊⠂⡊⡯⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂
⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡮⡫⡮⡫⡯⣯⡯⡫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡮⣯⡪⡯⡮⡯⡦⡮⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡪⡂⡊⡢⡊⡪⡪⡪⡊⡪⡪⡪⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡪⡯⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡮⡯⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⠂
⣿⡿⣯⡧⡪⡯⡫⡮⡯⡪⣯⡯⣯⡯⣮⡪⣯⡮⣯⡮⣿⡦⡯⡮⡯⡪⣫⡯⡯⡯⡮⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡪⡫⡪⡫⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⠂⡂⡂⡂⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡪⡫⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡯⡦⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡂⡢⡊⡢⡂⡂
⣯⡿⣯⡯⡪⡯⡫⡯⣯⡮⡫⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡦⡯⡯⡫⡂⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡮⡯⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡂⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⠂⡂⠂⡊⡪⡪⡪⡪⡮⡪⡪⡯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡪⡪⡯⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡪⡂⡊⡂
⣯⡿⣯⡯⡪⡯⡪⡪⡯⡯⡯⡪⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡪⣯⡯⡯⡮⣫⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡦⡂⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡪⡮⡯⡮⡫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡂⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡪⡪⡊⠂⡊⠂⡀⠂⡂⠂⡊⡪⡫⡪⡫⡪⡊⡪⡋⡪⡫⡪⡫⡪⡪⡧⡪⡂⡊⡂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡪⡂⡊⡂
⡫⡯⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡫⡯⣯⡯⡫⡪⡯⡿⣯⡿⡯⡪⡪⡮⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡦⡂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡢⡊⡢⡮⡦⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡮⡯⡮⡫⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⠂⡀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠊⡪⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡮⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡋⠂⡀⠂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡂⠂
⡫⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡢⡫⡯⡯⡫⡪⡪⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡂⡂⡪⡢⡮⡮⡫⡯⣯⡮⡯⡮⣪⡮⣯⡯⣯⡮⣯⡮⡫⡮⡮⡦⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡂⡂⠂⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡢⡫⡪⡊⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡪⡂⡀⡀⡂⡀⠂⡊⠂⡂⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⡂⡊⠂⡂⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡮⡦⡂⡂
⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡪⡫⡮⡯⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡪⡫⡮⡊⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡪⡮⡫⡪⣯⡮⣮⡦⡊⠂⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡢⡠⡦⡪⡪⡫⡮⡫⡯⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡯⡮⡫⡮⡯⡮⡮⡦⡮⡦⡢⡂⡊⠂⡂⡂⡂⡂⡀⡀⡀⠀⡀⡢⡪⡮⡫⡮⡯⡯⡫⡯⡂⠂
⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡮⡪⡪⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡪⡫⡮⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⡫⡢⡪⡮⡫⡪⣯⡯⣿⡿⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣮⡯⡫⡪⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡦⡢⡦⡢⡦⡪⡮⡪⡮⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡮⡫⡮⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡪⡫⡪⡫⡪⡪⡢⡫⡪⡫⡢⡫⡪⡋⡊⡋⡊⡋⡪⡪⡢⡂⡢⡪⡦⡪⡢⡪⡢⡢⡢⡪⡮⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡪⡫⡪⡂⡂
⡪⡪⡫⡮⡫⡮⡯⡮⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡪⡯⡪⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡯⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡮⡯⡫⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡫⡮⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡫⡮⡫⡮⡫⡮⡯⡮⡫⡮⡯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡮⡫⡪⡪⡢⡪⡮⡪⡮⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡮⡊⡪⡮⡦⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡊⡊⡋⡪⡫⡮⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡫⡪⡪⡪⡊⠂
⡯⡮⡫⡮⡯⡯⡯⡦⣿⡿⣯⡯⡯⡪⣯⡪⡯⡯⣯⡮⣿⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡯⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡮⣯⡮⡫⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡫⣮⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⡫⡪⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡪⡋⡪⡫⡪⡫⡮⡯⡮⣯⡮⣯⡮⣯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡮⡯⡮⣯⡮⡫⡪⡯⡮⡫⡢⡪⡮⣯⡦⡊⡊⡋⡪⡫⡮⡯⡮⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡮⡮⡂
⣯⡮⡫⡯⡯⡯⡯⡪⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡮⣫⡯⣯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡯⣿⡿⣿⡯⣯⡯⡯⡪⡪⡢⡪⡪⡫⡮⡯⡯⡯⡪⡫⡿⣯⡯⡫⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⡫⡿⣯⡿⣿⡯⡂⡢⡀⡀⡀⠂⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡊⡢⡫⡮⣮⡪⡫⡯⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡪⡪⡯⡮⡪⡢⡫⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⡫⡢⡪⡮⡫⡯⣯⡯⣯⡮⣯⡮⣯⡮⡯⡮⣯⡮⣯⡂
⣯⡿⣯⡦⡫⡯⡯⡪⣯⡿⣯⡯⡫⡮⣯⡿⣿⡯⣯⡯⡫⡿⣯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡯⣿⡿⣿⡯⣯⡿⡫⡂⡪⡪⡪⡪⡫⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡮⣫⡮⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⣿⡿⣿⡯⣯⡿⣯⡦⡂⠀⡈⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡮⡮⡫⡮⣯⡯⡪⡊⡫⡯⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⡯⡪⡫⡮⣯⡮⡫⡢⡪⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡊⡢⡫⡿⡯⡮⡫⡫⡫⡯⡯⡯⡫⡮⡯⡯⡫⡂
⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡦⡫⡪⣯⡯⡯⡮⡪⡮⡯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡯⡫⡮⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣯⡿⡫⡂⡪⡪⡫⡪⡫⡪⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡮⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⡯⡯⣿⡿⣿⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡂⡀⠢⡪⡦⣯⡿⣯⡮⡫⡮⣫⡯⣯⡦⡊⡪⡫⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡪⡮⡯⡯⡯⡯⡢⡊⡪⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡦⡊⡻⡯⡢⡂⡂⡪⡮⡫⡮⡯⡮⡯⡮⡂⡂
⣿⡿⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡮⡫⡯⡫⡮⣯⡮⡫⡮⡯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡮⡯⡯⣿⡿⣿⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⡊⡢⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡾⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡾⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡦⡀⣢⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⡫⡮⡫⡯⣯⡯⣯⡦⡪⡪⡫⡯⣯⡯⡯⡯⡫⡪⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⡂⡪⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡮⡫⡢⡫⡂⡂⡢⡫⡯⡯⡯⡫⡪⡫⡮⡪⡢
⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⣿⣿⡿⣯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡿⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⣿⡿⣿⡿⣿⡿⣯⡿⣯⡦⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡪⡪⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡮⣯⡿⣿⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡦⣪⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡢⡪⡪⡫⡯⡫⡢⡪⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡊⡊⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡮⡪⡂⡂⡪⣯⡯⡫⡮⡫⡪⡫⡮⡫⡢
⣿⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⡯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡿⡯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡿⣯⡮⡫⡪⡪⡢⡊⡢⡫⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⡫⡮⣯⣿⣿⡿⣯⡯⡿⡿⡫⡫⡫⠫⣫⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡯⣯⡿⡯⡮⡯⡮⡋⡊⡪⡮⡯⡮⡯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡪⣯⡯⣮⡮⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡂⡪⡯⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡮⡯⡮⡫⡪
⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⣫⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡿⣿⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⡫⡢⡪⡪⡫⡿⣿⡿⡯⣯⣯⡿⣿⡿⣿⡮⡯⡯⣯⡯⡮⡊⡯⡿⣿⡿⣿⡯⡂⡂⡂⠂⡂⡂⣫⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⡯⡮⡫⡮⡫⡢⣯⡯⡫⡮⣯⡯⣯⡿⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡦⡪⡯⡯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡮
⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡾⣯⡿⣯⡪⣯⡿⣿⡯⡫⡿⡯⡿⡯⡯⡊⡪⡫⡪⡪⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⣿⡿⣿⡿⣯⡿⡯⡮⡯⡪⣫⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⡪⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⣫⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⡊⡪⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⡪⡯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡮⡪⡯
⣯⡯⡫⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡿⡯⡪⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡿⡯⡮⣯⡯⡯⡢⡊⡢⡊⡢⡊⡂⡊⡪⡪⡮⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡮⣯⡿⣿⡿⣿⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⡯⡢⡪⡿⣿⡿⣿⡯⡯⡢⡪⡢⡪⡢⡫⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡪⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⣯⡯⡫⡮⡯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡮⡯⡯
⡯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡪⣯⡿⣯⡿⡯⡯⣿⡿⡯⡮⣯⡿⡯⡢⡮⡢⡊⡂⡊⡢⡪⡪⡫⡯⡯⡮⣿⡿⣯⡯⣿⡿⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡿⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡢⡪⡾⣿⡿⣯⡯⡯⡢⡊⡢⡪⡢⡪⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡿⣯⡯⣿⡿⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡪⣯⡿⣯⡮⡯⡯⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡿⣯⡿⣿⡿⣯⡯⣯⡿⣯⡯⡯⡮⣯⡯⣯⡯⡯⡮⡯⡯⡯⡮

also gifs don't forget gifs

⠀⡠⣊⡉⡢⠒⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⡷⡫⣾⡯⣢⣀⡏⣢⠀⠀⠀
⡞⢾⣯⡫⡻⡳⡫⡢⡊⣇⠀⠀
⡇⣸⡀⢸⡫⡪⡪⡢⡪⣺⠀⠀
⢇⡯⡇⡯⡺⡫⡚⡦⡪⡢⣳⠄
⢸⣣⠮⠚⠫⠮⢮⣪⡯⠟⠮⠗

⠀⢀⡔⠒⣄⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣧⡪⣷⡳⣄⡈⡶⣄⠀⠀⠀
⡼⣪⡻⡫⡫⡮⡪⡢⡊⣆⠀⠀
⡇⢸⡈⢻⡫⡪⡪⡢⡪⣺⠀⠀
⡇⡯⡆⡮⡞⡫⡻⡢⡪⡢⣣⠀
⣿⡪⠳⣯⣪⠮⠞⠮⠿⢦⣳⠄
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Yuki

Now that the contest is over, I'm going to paste the PM I sent to @_iPhoenix_ with my source code here. It's so simple.

1. Install Node.js and ffmpeg

2. Obtain a copy of either the Nico Nico Douga video with ID sm8628149 or a :walrii:

Code (sh) Select
youtube-dl -u <username> -p <password> http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8628149

3. Save this Javascript file as badapple.js

Code (JavaScript) Select
w=process.argv[2];h=process.argv[3];fps=30;
process.stdin.on('readable', () => {
  let c;
  while (null !== (c = process.stdin.read(w*h/8)))
  {
    let t=new Date(new Date().getTime()+1000/fps);
    let a="";
    a+=String.fromCharCode(27)+"[2J";
    for(let i=0; i<c.length; i++)
    {
      let x = 0x2800;
      for(let k=0;k<8;k++)x+=((c[Math.floor(i/(w/2))*(w/2)+Math.floor((i%(w/2))/4)+(Math.floor(k/2)*w/8)]>>((7-k%2)-(((i%(w/2))%4)*2)))&1)<<[0,3,1,4,2,5,6,7][k];
      a+=String.fromCharCode(x);
      if((i+1)%(w/2)==0)a+="\n";
    }
    process.stdout.write(a);
    while(t>new Date()){}
  }
});

4. Try to somehow make sense of line 12 and 14 (optional)

5. Resize your terminal to 256x97 and run this command

Code (sh) Select
ffmpeg -i 【東方】Bad\ Apple\!\! PV【影絵】-sm8628149.mp4 -loglevel quiet -vcodec rawvideo -f rawvideo -pix_fmt monow pipe:1 | node badapple.js 512 384

6. Have fun!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN