Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Super Marm World (An Oiram Pack Collection)

Started by xMarminq_, May 06, 2017, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Will the new Oiram update break compatibility with old levels? O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

Nope. At least I don't think so...

Anyways.....

W2 is here! Enjoy the super cool level designs!  :thumbsup:
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

Why did W2 get more downloads?  :crazy:

Here's a remastered W1 if you found it difficult. It comes with better aesthetics and a easier to enter White Box Maze. If you had trouble with the W2 one, hold the left and right keys, 2nd and jump (If you are on the second key bind) Repeat if necessary. Hope it helps!

Dream of Omnimaga

Those levels are really awesome so far :D. I didn't get far in both worlds yet but the difficulty seems very reasonable and the levels very polished. :3=
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

Thx!  ;D

These levels seem to be harder and harder to make these days.

Dream of Omnimaga

They are. I should really try to find some time to make new ones, though. I'll probably go with 4 levels per world, since I am used to SMB1 and the early NSMB games. I'm looking forward for making ice-based levels, though.

Also you should update your levels so that underwater coins have a water background.

xMarminq_

The water coins are only water once you collect them...  :'(

Aesthetics would be nice though.

xMarminq_

xMarminq_

I'm so naive to think finals wouldn't get in the way... :(

xMarminq_

Dream of Omnimaga

Glad to see World 3 finished. I can't wait to try it ^^

xMarminq_

It will come tomorrow lol. I was up late last night and this night prepping it. 2am here. Not my normal sleep schedule. Will come in one big zip file

_iPhoenix_

Ooh we live in the same time zone!

I have auditions for a bandcamp today, so my lack if sleep last night was/is a huge disadvantage...
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

xMarminq_

_iPhoenix_

• Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar: