You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Ponies

b/Media Talk Started by Yuki, November 14, 2014, 07:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/p2 September 16, 2016, 09:46:43 PM
If I bake a cake and go to the zoo, tellign the staff there I had to deliver the cake to any walrus... I don't think it'd end up well xD

But since it's also the mighty walruses that cause the wind and rain and sunshine, I'm just gonna take the cake outside and wait for some wind ^^  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on February 27, 2015, 04:32:30 PM
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii:
Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 09:49:00 PM by p2
u/Dream of Omnimaga September 20, 2016, 06:44:19 PM
That's unless it's a fake cake that is actually made of fish and seafood but still shaped like a cake :P

u/Dream of Omnimaga June 29, 2017, 05:13:48 AM

I might be interested if there are showtimes nearby
u/kotu June 29, 2017, 05:20:05 AM
jesus christ
u/GalacticPirate July 01, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
I hate ponies.
* STV gets banned
u/gameblabla July 03, 2017, 02:08:56 AM
Quote from: STV on July 01, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
I hate ponies.
I can come up with worse !

Are ponies still relevant ?
I thought Hassbro DMCA'd the bronies to death !
Give up on your faith !
Your god has given up on you !
THIS IS THE END
u/Yuki July 03, 2017, 02:54:44 AM
Well, seems Hasbro still make money off bronies. I mean...

BETTER DRAWN PONES
PROPER SHADING
FIGHTING OFF BAD OCS FROM SPACE AND TIREK 2
PIRATES, CAN'T GO WRONG WITH PIRATES
THAT CAT AND WEIRD BADGER THING I DUNNO
SEAPONIES ARE FINALLY CANON
SIA, FOR SOME OBSCURE REASON

Yeah, gonna be good.
u/Dream of Omnimaga October 26, 2017, 07:10:58 PM
I just came back from watching the MLP movie and it was awesome. The only two caveats were the following:

-There was almost one too many musicals for my tastes. I tend to not be used too much to movies with a lot of them nowadays but I can't really complain since some musicals were amazing in the MLP movie.
-The second point is not related to the movie, but basically I had to go to the ATM before heading to the movie, as well as buying Halloween costume stuff at the dollar store next to it. The problem, though, is that both were located at the local shopping mall, near the food court, and this triggered the remains of my PTSD. So when I was at the movie it took a few minutes before my anxiety drops again and to be able to fully concentrate. >.<

I would recommend watching this movie (and of course the show, which I still need to do at some point).
u/Yuki October 26, 2017, 07:19:23 PM
I have yet to watch it in Quebec French (heard Spike have a deeper voice and is actually voiced by a guy for some reason), but yeah, watched it in English when it came out with a bunch of friends and it was good.

Yeah, MLP have quite a lot of music, but it's real good music. I mean, they got Sia in the movie, I don't particularly like her but that song was awesome.

Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators