Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

BattleBorn

Started by aetios, August 17, 2016, 01:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aetios

once upon a time there was a 2k humble bundle that I bought because it had borderlands the pre sequel for less than 15 euro. there was this other game 'battleborn' in it....

and it turns out to be m***erf*#$ing amazing  O.O

Basically, it's what you get when you cross a MOBA like DOTA with an arena shooter like Team Fortress 2. I hear you thinking 'OVERWATCH' but I looked into it and overwatch doesn't really have the moba staples like minions and turrets. I've been playing this game nonstop for 4 days now and I just can't get enough of it. It's a bit of a sad story, cause the game kinda flopped due to launching in the same week as the incredibly hyped overwatch. The price is also very steep; 60 euros, but if you can get it for a low price DO GET IT. It's definitely worth 30 bucks. I'd love to play with some of you guys if you have it.

ceci n'est pas une signature

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah it seemed very promisong but everyone made it look like it's just another knockoff of a big franchise like those low budget mockbuster movies trying to cash in on the success of bigger films. It probably suffered from that unfortunate set of circumstances. I mostly heard good thing about Battleborn, though, but the price turned me away so far.

I probably won't get it, though, because it's recent and I doubt my PC will run it well. But again we never know.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U