Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your post/coding Milestones!

Started by Unicorn, May 01, 2015, 05:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

yep

I thought my posting spree at Omnimaga was big...
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

How bg was your spree? But remember, we shooooouuuuuuld value quality over quantaty....
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Quote from: Unicorn on June 10, 2015, 03:12:07 AM
Welp, 808! I'm well on my way to 1000!!!!!!!!!!

Also, there should be better titles, aside form Super User and Full User and New User.

You mean like the levels on omnimaga?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Darn I passed 666 (681st post :))
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 10, 2015, 02:21:04 PM
Quote from: Unicorn on June 10, 2015, 03:12:07 AM
Welp, 808! I'm well on my way to 1000!!!!!!!!!!

Also, there should be better titles, aside form Super User and Full User and New User.

You mean like the levels on omnimaga?

Yeah, cemetech has them too.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

700th post!!! Never thought I would have this many posts :P

Snektron

Awesome :D. Also i recently hit 2000 :3 :walrii:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Whew you guys. I just recently made over 50 posts in a day too.

900 is coming up!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: Unicorn on June 10, 2015, 07:02:40 AM
How bg was your spree? But remember, we shooooouuuuuuld value quality over quantaty....
for a few months (I think 2)
5 posts per day, got to 770 posts then school started. Never posted that much again...
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on June 10, 2015, 07:00:28 AM
yep

I still remember it. It was weird to have a sudden 280+ post day (total, not just your posts) after sticking around 50-100 for so long. Didn't you stop posting much after your 1 month hiatus due to a trip or something, though? Also afterward you moved on to chess.
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 11, 2015, 08:27:25 PM
Congrats. :D

I have to thank all the members who have contributed so far to the growth of the forums. I somehow expected that the site would get a decent following at first, due to the circumstances at the time, but not that many new community members. More importantly, there is quite a lot of collaboration and friendliness between members here despite the site being quite new, which is the part I'm happy the most about so far. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

Post post post! I aim to make this board a littke fun most of the time, its fun the be here :D

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 12, 2015, 07:10:53 AM
Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on June 10, 2015, 07:00:28 AM
yep

I still remember it. It was weird to have a sudden 280+ post day (total, not just your posts) after sticking around 50-100 for so long. Didn't you stop posting much after your 1 month hiatus due to a trip or something, though? Also afterward you moved on to chess.
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 11, 2015, 08:27:25 PM
Congrats. :D

I have to thank all the members who have contributed so far to the growth of the forums. I somehow expected that the site would get a decent following at first, due to the circumstances at the time, but not that many new community members. More importantly, there is quite a lot of collaboration and friendliness between members here despite the site being quite new, which is the part I'm happy the most about so far. :)
Yeah lol, chess.

I'm not actually coding now... might pick it up on another trip

TheMachine02

Mhhhh I don't really have a proper coding milestone. Guess you could consider gLib axiom as one.
For posts I am coming close to 100   :P

alexgt

Awesome :)

I play chess when I can but I prefer to play with a real board and not online :P