Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your post/coding Milestones!

Started by Unicorn, May 01, 2015, 05:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on June 04, 2015, 09:19:36 PM
Don't even.

Anyways, 707! Juju, you're next...

Mwahahahahaha!
You are past Juju now O.O
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

I guess that could work too, if it's not too much work. But yeah the language needs something unique not seen on other calcs, for example, to convince people to switch to it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 05, 2015, 02:27:40 PM
Quote from: alexgt on June 03, 2015, 07:48:03 PM
I am dropping in the posts too but I am programming like h e double hockey stick for the past few days :P
I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean you are working more on that HP Prime hockey game?
No, but that would be a good idea to finish :P. I was talking about the clean version of "hell" though (double hockey sticks are the two "L"s)

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 05, 2015, 02:27:40 PM
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 03, 2015, 08:42:23 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 03, 2015, 07:27:15 PM
That could ezplain things. :P but if you are working on games and programs, let us know with updates if you have time. :)

Yeah i will, i'm working on a language and i will posts something about it once i got a working version :)
That seems interesting. You should try to make it close to HP PPL or make the language compile to multiple platforms/other languages, so that we can make games for multiple calc brands simultaneously :)
Multi platform would be amazing but extremely hard I would think O.O, didn't someone already make a forum about that?

Unicorn

Alex... That double hockey stick thing was VERY confusing.

Also, you would need to set up the parser in ASM for the TI Calcs.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

Its a kid thing. I assume that he's from the US and about 12-15 years old based on him saying that.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Unicorn

Quote from: CKH4 on June 05, 2015, 10:19:37 PM
Its a kid thing. I assume that he's from the US and about 12-15 years old based on him saying that.

Really? Never heard of it. Maybe because I'm sooo outlandish. :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

People in my elementary school used to say it but if I remember correctly it started to decline a few years after I got out.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Snektron

Quote from: Unicorn on June 05, 2015, 10:15:14 PM

I'm actually thinking of when i make a z80 backend to use kcc, since it supports 32 bit floats and ints. Also a common language would defenitely be awesome O.O
Anyway i'll soon make a forum posts, once i have a few more features :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 05, 2015, 10:23:33 PM
Quote from: Unicorn on June 05, 2015, 10:15:14 PM

Make sure there's a uniwalrii(coord1,coord2 command to display the unicorn walrus :P

Anyways, I have used actual sprites when coding!!! W00T!!!!

I'm actually thinking of when i make a z80 backend to use kcc, since it supports 32 bit floats and ints. Also a common language would defenitely be awesome O.O
Anyway i'll soon make a forum posts, once i have a few more features :)
Make sure there's a uniwalrii(coord1,coord2 command to display the unicorn walrus :P

Anyways, I have used actual sprites when coding!!! W00T!!!!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

eh, i think you messed up your post a bit ;)

also yeah there should be some walrii easter eggs in it :P
though i am not quite sure how i am going to implement native functions yet...
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Quote from: CKH4 on June 05, 2015, 10:19:37 PM
Right you are sir :) but I don't use it allot at all

Unicorn

Juju has been overtaken, and now I am on the leaderboards!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

alexgt

We now have a new record set for members online: 86 O.O

Unicorn

It seems that most of that activity is in 3 am in the morning :P.  Anyways, Alex has past 600 and aiming for the s word. :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???