Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Post your desktop !

Started by novenary, June 22, 2015, 08:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknownloner

Just found out recently that the default vim color scheme for 256-color terminals looks pretty sweet on a semi-transparent terminal

/)

princetonlion.tibd

I'm going to post my ipod desktop as it us what I'm using this week for posting
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

Is that you? You look very regal. :P Expect a new desktop from me to, this time it won't clash ;)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Quote from: unknownloner on July 26, 2015, 10:19:31 AM
Just found out recently that the default vim color scheme for 256-color terminals looks pretty sweet on a semi-transparent terminal

That looks pretty sweet actually
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: Unicorn on July 26, 2015, 02:22:15 PM
Is that you? You look very regal. :P Expect a new desktop from me to, this time it won't clash ;)

[spoiler=Off topic Tolkien "rant"]
Turin Turambar son of Hurin of the house of Hador. One of the few heroes to commit suicide in Arda though. Nicknamed the Blacksword and has the Dragonhelm, so I think it's him.
[/spoiler]

The picture is the cover of The Children of Hurin, by (surprise :P ) JRR Tolkien

edit: I think tapatalk messed up the spoiler
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

New desktop!

I gotta say, it looks nice :)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Cool! i'm still using the same wallpaper <_<. I should see if i can find something new
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

princetonlion.tibd

Same, though LOTR wallpapers for computers that I like are hard to find :/

Unicorn

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on July 27, 2015, 03:13:51 PM
Same, though LOTR wallpapers for computers that I like are hard to find :/
lol, I bet you could make your own... ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

I guess

I use the cover art or heraldic crests that Tolkien made as my avatars so I could make a background out of one

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on July 27, 2015, 04:08:24 AM
New desktop!

I gotta say, it looks nice :)
Wow, that desktop wallpaper is beautiful. Where did you find it? O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Just online, I can upload it if you want.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

>inb4 screw linux extremists
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

That is what windows nine is. O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???