Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CodeWalrus Ads

Started by p2, October 11, 2016, 06:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

xMarminq_

I saw an ad for a "Super Massive Black Hole" With a woman in a  :crazy: manner  <_< didn't click on it yet...       

https://www.projectwonderful.com/out.php?go=179417523

It's currently on the elsewhere traffic.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah there have been multiple complains about that ad in particular, but because no nudity is involved, it seems that @aeTIos , @Streetwalrus and @Juju have decided to favor freedom of speech for that one and not take it down.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

The site it links to is completely okay too, you should definitely click on it. As far as I know. I like the concept of that comic, it's pretty much watercolor paintings. And they seem to rotate between two ads anyway, the later one is even more appropriate.

But yeah, we're not taking it down because we don't really find it inappropriate, even if anyone complain.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

novenary

Quote from: xlibman on June 15, 2017, 07:23:28 PM
Yeah there have been multiple complains about that ad in particular, but because no nudity is involved, it seems that @aeTIos , @Streetwalrus and @Juju have decided to favor freedom of speech for that one and not take it down.
It's not really freedom of speech as much as we didn't really deem it inappropriate. If you guys really don't like it we can always take it down though.

Dream of Omnimaga

I don't care about the pic but what is the complaints thresold where we take down stuff?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Well, you gotta make at least a good case, probably.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

_iPhoenix_

New ad that I really like:

I heard some people talking about it on Cemetech, so I popped over here to post it!

EDIT: from what I can tell, the "100% uptime" thing is a stab at an Omni ad, which boasted "almost 100% uptime"
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

c4ooo

Here's what we have in the US:

Yuki

lol

nice one guys

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on July 15, 2017, 09:23:56 PM
EDIT: from what I can tell, the "100% uptime" thing is a stab at an Omni ad, which boasted "almost 100% uptime"
The Cemetech one was there first.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

_iPhoenix_

Ah.

We need a :walrii: ad. The click rate would be INSANE!

Quote from: c4ooo on July 15, 2017, 09:26:28 PM
Here's what we have in the US:

I am in the US, the page glitched and I saw that other one!
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

kotu

we need a mateoconlechuga does assembler ad

'mateoconlechuga teaches assembler live online'

8)
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

Quote from: IRC*   KermPhD has joined the channel   17:32:01
KermPhD   Just want to say that I'm impressed what good sports you guys are being about the ad wars.   17:32:13
*   KermPhD has left the channel   17:32:15

Lol.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Travis

Someone ought to do an ad boasting "over 100% uptime!" I'm not sure what that means exactly, but it'd be kind of funny. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-81, TI-82, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, 2 × HP 50g

Yuki

Well, I guess we obliterated our record with a nice $6.80/day. GG, @Caleb Hansberry and Eeems.

Right now, it's the 10th most profitable ad box on the entire Project Wonderful network. Look for yourself, lol. Look at this small, 600 views on average box competing with those with 100,000. Crazy.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN