Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

For animated i will need to add some core components though :p
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

In the game, every Walrii would be included whenever feasible :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

IN THE GAME EVERYTHING WOULD BE INCLUDED WHENEVER I DEEM SO.  >:D

Whenever it can. :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

So when are you going to make it, Unicorn? :P
Also i lost

Dream of Omnimaga

Another one finally appears :D

Also I doubt the Walrii game will use animated walriis (other than wings) now with that many variations. If it was made for the HP Prime it would just take too much space. >.<

I could always do less detailed versions of the sprite, though, with no shading, for example, where the inside is transparent then I could generate them by drawing them on a colored background at the game start.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 14, 2015, 08:55:42 PM
Another one finally appears :D

Add him to the Wall of Walrii!
what's the name of this one? :P

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

• Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

What if we could get some company to make our own walrii mints? *.*

Dream of Omnimaga

Not sure what's his name, but I guess Mint Walrii would fit well. :P And lol walrii-shaped food.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Walrii : the dinner. Walrii : the supper. Walrii : the elevensies. Yeah, that could be fun.

Unicorn

Once this site gets a lot of money (not really but still): Walrii, the hockey team.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Walrii : the City.

Oh well, I think I have an idea of Walrii to draw.

Snektron

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

We're going to stop here, it gets quite spammy, okay? ^^

Dream of Omnimaga

Also at one point it would be good to make Walrii sprites facing up and down in case someone wants to make a top-down view game where Walrii is present. Maybe an HD walrii too (48x48)