Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

This was inevitable:

I made this a while ago but never shared it publicly. The feet were altered with an outline, though. And yes this is modified from Streetwalrus' Tux avatar :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Whoa that looks amazing! Good job ;D

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

What do you guys use to make these I am trying it with GIMP 2
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

I use Photofiltre Studio. It's kinda like Paint Shop Pro but more oriented towards pixel art.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

I should look into that when it is not 12:48 at night for me :P

alexgt

New addition to the family! this is avatar size I forgot to scale it down

Unicorn

It looks like it grew in walrrii's sromach and then made his head explode.

You know those stoe of plants growin in stomachs?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

That last Walrii is kinda disturbing... O.O

My version will probably be just Cumred's avatar but with extra eyes/tusks. 

EDIT: Also alexgt you just double-posted :P

Unicorn

Mine would be a bit more colorful. ;)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Quote from: alexgt on May 08, 2015, 04:18:16 AM
What do you guys use to make these I am trying it with GIMP 2
Paint.NET :) A lot of my friends who are excellent drawers use paint tools sai though.

Also maybe the snake's body could flow more into Walrii's body?

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

I'm using Grafx2, optimized for 256 color (max) picture editing, like sprites.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on May 08, 2015, 06:10:58 AM
Mine would be a bit more colorful. ;)
Yeah I think it would be a better idea, assuming you would use alexgt's version. The snake and walrus could be the same color with probably the black outline surrounding the remaining parts of Walrii.

Unicorn

uh uh.

The snake would be pink and the walrii woud be red, yellow, and green.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???