Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

A Message From Your Next Student Council President

Started by JWinslow23, June 02, 2015, 05:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JWinslow23

Hey there.

Got your attention? Good.

I'd like to make you an offer you can't diffuse.

Are you tired of Student Council members that don't do anything? Sick of them using stupid puns to get their point across? Don't you just hate it when people desperately ask you to vote for them?

Well, I have good news for you.

If you vote for Ida Nomuch in the upcoming Student Council election...you'll still get all of that... :-\

Ida Nomuch. The Right Choice, Because My Opponent Is The Left One TM .

Her main promise is to cut the deficit in half. She projects that in just 5 years, it will turn into just "def" and "icit".

Among her other promises she will fulfill are:

• Converting all grades to metric.
  • Placing a districtwide ban on any paper or test that uses the word "the" more than twice.
  • Making the state of Alaska the school mascot. The suit must be life sized.
  • Refuses to see any students left behind.
    Or their right behind. In fact, no student should be showing any of their behinds.
  • Addition of new after-school activities such as dust-collecting, spitball-target-practice and straw-javelin-throwing, and after-school-activity-naming.
  • Painting the entire school light orange.
  • No wait, how about yellow?
  • And rename it Lower Middleton High School.
  • Waitwaitwait this is wrong. How about purple with off-red sprinkles?
  • Addition of new lunch foods such as obvious-meat, organized-Joes, and 5 mandatory servings of iPhone-that-accidentally-fell-in-a-toaster.
  • Requiring at least a college degree to get a high school diploma.
  • ...and much more!

You can count on Ida Nomuch...that is, if she can support your weight long enough for you to count to 50.

So go ahead and cast your vote for the candidate that you know is right because she's the only one that's left:
Ida Nomuch.

Print off this poster. Distribute it around your school. Post it on walls for all to see. No, I'm serious, I want you to do this.

Ida Nomuch, but what I do know is that I might win.

Paid for by the Noah Lott Foundation

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Lol I vote for... this seems like really important choices for your health :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Scipi

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

novenary

alexgt

JWinslow23

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 02, 2015, 09:34:40 PM
i vote soviet bear
http://imgur.com/gallery/rj75V
That guy...he's a genius. Next year, I'm preparing posters to counter everybody running 8)

I actually put that poster around school. I expect everybody else to do the same, so the name may be heard outside of school walls.

Also, will you believe some people actually believe she's a real candidate so far?

alexgt

Yuki

I thought running for the Rhinoceros Party at my school and also make Haruhi Suzumiya (represented by a figurine of Rainbow Dash) run as Director of Community Life or whatever they call that position. But, alas, the elections are already done and everyone's already elected. Maybe next year...
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

UPDATE: I had put up 10 posters (along with this fake attack ad against it, which I might show you later), and so far, 6 of them had been taken down. :( But that means 4 are still up :)

And, oddly enough, outside one classroom is a poster I don't remember putting up. It's weird...I swear, I never put any posters on classroom doors, but...it's on one...

Dream of Omnimaga

I am betting the school doesn't want any politic-alike-related posters D:. Thankfully in college over here there are student associations with rights to go on strike, so they could plaster posters everywhere as they see fit (as long as safe and not too intrusive, of course).

Be careful, though, because if they know it's you who put the posters there, the person that puts it on a door might have moved one of your posters on purpose to get you in trouble. >.<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 03, 2015, 04:13:52 PM
I am betting the school doesn't want any politic-alike-related posters D:. Thankfully in college over here there are student associations with rights to go on strike, so they could plaster posters everywhere as they see fit (as long as safe and not too intrusive, of course).

Be careful, though, because if they know it's you who put the posters there, the person that puts it on a door might have moved one of your posters on purpose to get you in trouble. >.<
No, the other people running for President or Vice President or Secretary or Treasurer have posters LITERALLY ALL AROUND THE SCHOOL. :P

And now I think I know why the poster is on the door: I might have given that teacher a poster for some reason.

Unicorn

oooo... You got the teachers on your side? O.o
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???