You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Rejection official music video (UPDATED)

Previous topic - Next topic

b/Drawing & Animation publicado por u/Dream of Omnimaga December 11, 2017, 08:28:22 AM
This is kinda old-school style, but this uses footage from the Superstar Hero game (although cropped)

Video effects courtesy of my roomate juju2143.

It was for my latest song called Rejection (which is semi 16-bits style power metal)
Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 07:55:51 AM by xlibman
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/SiphonicSugar December 13, 2017, 02:46:04 AM
I'm really loving this song DJ.

I forgot, do you play any instruments?
u/Dream of Omnimaga December 13, 2017, 02:54:14 AM
Thanks. And nope (except keyboard every now and then).

By the way, a second version of the video will come out in the near future. Juju has After Effects and he will apply a proper 90's effect to it and video won't be out of tune like this one.
u/Yuki December 14, 2017, 07:36:11 AM
The one I got from my friend Minty Root looks pretty good so far. (Yeah, got it working finally.)
u/Dream of Omnimaga December 16, 2017, 07:56:35 AM
See the first post. This is a new version of the videoclip, this time with VHS tape effects and in sync with the song. Thanks to @Juju for the edits ^^
u/Caleb Hansberry December 19, 2017, 02:38:01 AM
Hmm hmm I like that
Start a Discussion

b/Drawing & Animation

Anything ranging from pixel art to video animations can be showcased here.

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators