Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on January 31, 2015, 01:36:16 AM
Welcome :). I'm out of inspiration for a welcome message since it's 2:35 am.
and omg there is a mosquito here. in january. while it's leterally freezing outside.
How does that little cer even survive.
That happened to me slightly before New Year.

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Snektron

That's no mosquito, that's a fly. Same problem though, except this one
"sucks" a little less (get it? :P).
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Yuki

Yep, flies does nothing but only being generally annoying.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

tr1p1ea

Nice work on getting the forums up guys! It appears im about a month too late!

Anyways hey! :D.

Dream of Omnimaga

I found AAA batteries O.O

Just kidding, nice to see you around. :walrii: I hope you can find time and motivation to program new calculator games or programs in the future. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Caleb Hansberry

Thanks for the well wishes :)

"Do you plan to make another wooden calc or device? "
Yeah, I'm currently making a wooden slide cover for the TI-84+SE, and someday plan to make a wooden full case for the 83+. And a wooden laptop if I find time for that .-.

"Also seeing as you like anime you will probably feel at home here because a bunch of members do as well. :P (same for ponies)"
Anime is awesome, I gotta find an anime thread here to talk about it (currently watching Flame of Recca; so old, such bad english dubs)! But ponies I'm not into  O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh a slide cover would be nice. Do you think you could make it resistant against cracking while still fitting?

As for anime feel free to use the anime thread or make a topic in the cartoon/TV shows section. :)

harold

So I heard things happen here, taking a look around

But as you probably know, I'm not really active anywhere, so I probably won't post too much here either.

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya and nice to see you around Harold. And yeah stuff happened although most of it was silent (in the way that there were disagreements/differences, but people decided to not complain openly and went for the alternative)

AaroneusTheGreat

Hello everyone! Some of you know me already, but for those who don't I'm AaroneusTheGreat. I've been in the community since around 2006 or so. I am one of the older members of the community, I have a wife and a 1 year old son, so I may not be active consistently or as often as I used to be when I first joined the community. I have one project currently in the works; DOA, a raycasting FPS using the FAT engine for the 68k series of calculators. (Ti-89 / 92+ / Voyage 200).

So now that you all know a little about me, I'll see you around the forums!

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

DOA2 sequel by AaroneusTheGreat Jr. With tr1p1ea Jr. As co-author? O.O

Kidding aside welcome :walrii:

Omegaxis213

Hello, Some of you might know me from Omnimaga, and I am currently working on a game.