Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CSGO

Started by Max Leiter, December 19, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Leiter

Any other GO players here? If so, what rank? I've recently been floating between LE - SMFC, depending on if I'm soloing/recent update/etc

Need some new people to play with :)

alexgt

I have played a little at my friends house but was never that good :P

I think I will download it on my computer and play a bit ;)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Max Leiter

Quote from: alexgt on December 19, 2015, 05:32:53 PM
I have played a little at my friends house but was never that good :P

I think I will download it on my computer and play a bit ;)
Definitely should!if you need any help just let me know (there's also tons of videos/tutorials online)

alexgt

Ok, thx! I suck at FPS games but that is because I just don;t play that often, so I guess  it is a good time to learn. I should have time tomorrow ;)

Snektron

I got the Valve complete pack on he recent Autumn sales, and with that came CSGO which i was eyeing for a while anyway.
You should join the Codewalrus steam group btw
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

kegwaan

• Calculators owned: TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ CSE
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid."

alexgt

Oh, welp I think I can get it somehow :P

Snektron

The winter/holiday sales start the 21st IIRC, you should be able to pick it up for a discount then
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Unicorn

My friend keeps gunning for me to get it, but I don't really like those FPS games as much. I guess some of them are fun, like Battlefront.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

brentmaas

+1 person. I'll also add CSGO to the Related Games
Lel I glitched Omni

Dream of Omnimaga

I thought that GO was a board game in the style of checkers? ??? A lot of people played it in the community back in 2005.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

There is a board game called 'Go', but 'CSGO' is 'Counter Strike: Global Offense', an FPS game ;)

Scipi

I play CSGO every so often. I've been getting back into it recently. My rank in competitive is Gold Nova Master, although that's likely because I don't play a whole lot. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm