Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

The Anagram Times! [news] [politics] [anagrams]

Started by JWinslow23, April 26, 2016, 09:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 07, 2016, 02:38:55 AM
Cool about the interview. I can't wait to see it ^^

Also lol does the first anagram imply that Captain America: Civil War is bad or something? :P

You should do some calculator-related anagrams. :)
I mean, I haven't seen it, but the letters speak for themselves :P . I know some people say it's been over-hyped, like Batman v Superman.

Also, I have "Texas Instruments = Turn in tests, exams", but nothing else. Perhaps I could make something ;)

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah there are even people who thinks it will start strong at the box-office then collapse. But we will only know once it's out. Also the TI anagrams could be about calc games, website names and maybe some community members. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

Bump.

No TI anagrams yet, but here are some stories I think are notable, by me and others.

Others:

Donald Trump just threatened to cause an unprecedented global financial crisis = Jesus! Alongside rant, all can dread an ultra-conceited unfit-to-be-President chump!

Trump versus the Republican elite = Chump vs reputable, true, resilient...

Donald Trump versus the Republican elite - the split explained = Reputable old "experts" let in inept chump and evil US Hitler. Sad!

Oh, see acrid tailwinds fan ~ those Canadian wildfires

Hillary Clinton Nicknames Donald Trump the 'Presumptuous Nominee' = Him, the ill-mannered stuck-up tycoon. Moron's an unpresidential lump!

Boomer Robert Phelps is the name of Michael's son = Mom calls him 'Bob' or 'Peepee' for short - is sane then

Washington DC flower thief arrested = Growers detain filcher as theft down

Congressional Republicans Line Up Behind Trump = Ironic Plan: "Presidential Enough," Burps Men's Club

United States of America = Enemies: USA/fat dictator

Sarah Palin Threatens to End Paul Ryan's Career for Not Backing Trump = At best, an Alaskan Horror and Chief Rat Trump represent lunacy in GOP!

Are EU having a laugh? = Ha-ha, auguring leave!

Animal testicle bombs = Balls combat enmities

Budweiser renamed = Beer named "US"? Weird!

Donald Trump is the presumptive nominee = Hot-tempered vile nit spurs pandemonium!

Hillary Clinton Slams BDS Movement as "No Path to Peace" for Israelis and Palestinians = Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions appears as foolish plan. Islam remains hell, I learn

Sadiq Khan shuns Donald Trump's offer to let him into US = "Help? I'd stuff, squash, and knot that red Mussolini moron!"

Mine:

Canada's Fort McMurray wildfire = Warm flame did carry unfair cost

President of the United States of America = See fear if the candidate to set on is Trump

Ozzy and Sharon Osborne split = Snazzy pair rush to loosen bond

The United States of America = I must set a trade fee to China

Top allies break with Ryan over Trump = That may never work. I support liberal!

Christie's bet on Trump pays off = Shy support in office? Smart bet.

(slightly modified from submitted version)
Cruz opens door to kick-starting suspended campaign = Asking USA's crazed, con president Trump to pick. God, no!

Sanders, Trump easily win West Virginia primary; Trump picks up Nebraska too = Prickly gray man draws a brisk support, "presumptive nominee" awaits its ruin.

There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti = "Eminem's smooth rap has a very sweet T-shirt," I gloated.

House GOP warns Ryan to back Trump = Arm to not back up power-hungry ass!

Mine, not yet published:

Impeachment of Brazil president goes from longshot to likely = Most feel, simply zero shot in hell at going back for redemption.

Biden: 'I would have been the best president' = Bend on view, then be leader? I bet he's stupid.

The two Donald Trumps = Dolt-mouth, and twerps.

Dream of Omnimaga

Holy cow, that's a lot! O.O I saw some on IRC and liked them, but I'll need more time later to read the rest, so I'll mark this topic as unread.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

Thank you! At this moment, I'm actually working to crank out more as well. I already have a few more, so even if you did read by now, you're not done yet :P

JWinslow23

Bump.

New story published!

Sanders, Trump easily win West Virginia primary; Trump picks up Nebraska too
(Washington Post)

Sanders, Trump easily win West Virginia primary; Trump picks up Nebraska too = Prickly gray man draws a brisk support; "presumptive nominee" awaits its ruin

Another multi-anagram story has also been published:

This story is related to something Canadian (the Toronto Raptors' win against the Miami Heat), an attempt to pander to honor @DJ Omnimaga and the entirety of TI-Planet :P

This story is an 8-anagram account of Europe's migration crisis. This is probably one of my most ambitious stories yet, and I'm not even joking.

JWinslow23