Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

I am lucky to still be alive today (home invasion/robbery)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, July 26, 2019, 05:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Given where I got punched at first, you are lucky to still see me around today, because I could have died instantly. Basically last Friday I got attacked and robbed despite all doors being locked (they came in through a window) and they even disconnected my internet and stolen my phone to ensure I lose contact with the rest of the world.

This must be one of the first home invasion in Quebec City this year. They better not get caught because some friends might do illegal, non-violent stuff as retaliation (doxxing, DDoS attack?).
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

TIfanx1999

Just saw your post. Man, that is awful. I'm glad you weren't hurt worse. Hopefully, the police are able to track down the robbers. Hope things go better for you man. :/