Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-84+CSE] Game Of Pig

Started by Unicorn, July 13, 2015, 03:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

This is Game of pig, a dice game. There are some glitches with the screenshots, but they are not what really happens in game. Emulators  <_<
It requires Doors CSE.
There is currently no AI, so single player will not work. I am working on making the AI. :)

The AI has been made! So now you can be a loner! :P

Go to http://cs.gettysburg.edu/projects/pig/piggame.html to see the rules.

If you have any opinion on the AI or something like that, please post below.

Screenshot:
Two Player Game:

One Player Game:

Have Fun!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

By the way, if you want to for future releases, you can put the release in the first project post with a download link and poke a mod via PM to clone the topic. That way you no longer need two topics in order to release your games in the download section. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Ok, I'll do that from now on ;)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

On a side note, the pink text on pink background is quite hard to read >.<, unless that's one of the emulator screenshot glitches?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

I have it so it does det(12,randint(1,255),randint(1,255, so there will be occasional hard things to read.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh right I see. Maybe you could do a repeat loop until the color isn't the same?

Unicorn

Its hard because the colors werent the same only like one shade darker or something, so that makes checking fairly difficult as the values may end up being 193,201 and be like that

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

You could perhaps make sure that the value can never be a difference of 1 nor 8 (8 can also make things hard to read)

Unicorn

Eh, if there are complaints about it from other people ill change but for now, its a one in ~490 chance.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Unicorn

Bump

Updated with the newest version, please post here if you have any wishes for features or tweak to the AI.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???