Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Nagoji 20x15 [HP Prime][HP PPL]

Started by alexgt, July 22, 2015, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

One morning you woke up in a world of pixelation, you got out of bed and looked out the window and saw large gray blocks whizzing by your house so you went outside to see. As soon as you set foot out of your door there was a huge ruch of wind pushing you out of your house into the giant gray objects, your only choice was to jump...

The first one was easy you simply jumped over it but the second you had to dive under ever while the wind was fighting against you, then the third looming gray obstical came at you, there was no place to jump, slide, or die. Your ony choice was to drop kick it, with your eyes closed and you whole body at risk you landed it! You got faster now and things were turning weird colors of red, green, blue and then you noticed you were turning colors! What seemed to be the end you barely had tme to touch the ground bfore you had to jump, dive, or kick your way through an obtical.

Finially you got out gasping for the air that you hoped was there, and then you realized  the terrain was changing back to normal, slowly you could see the curves of the mountians, and you were actually human now not two stacked pixels but there was something wrong, something very wrong. you looked back at the mountians and you could make out jaged pixels, you looked back at your self and realized your shoes were more like triangles, then you realized "I am not out of this yet..."
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Oooo ooo what happens next! :P

So that was the first one, now the second one is happening?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

What happens next will be in the game...

Also I will be need some player sprites that fit in a 16x16 area. Also some for NPCs

Unicorn

I might be able to think something up in the pixel art requests thread.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Will the game play similarly to the contest version?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

No it will be like a RPG where you go around and find out about what happened and fight stuff, the world veiw will be from the top down and there will be an inventory (and hopefully a good story line but as of now I hardly know the details of it :P)

Unicorn

Oh, awesome! DJ's the RPG master of course, so I expect he'll have some tips. ;)

Also, he should meet a mystical wizard unicorn who gives him advice, and a walrii to.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I think that the widard will be the one ge has to get to to release him fom the world of pixelation and the walrii be his faithful companion :)

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 23, 2015, 02:58:23 PM
I think that the widard will be the one ge has to get to to release him fom the world of pixelation and the walrii be his faithful companion :)
Really? That would be awesome :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I need a walrii that has blood dripping of his tusks that i can display after he hurts and enemy O.O

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 23, 2015, 03:11:09 PM
I need a walrii that has blood dripping of his tusks that i can display after he hurts and enemy O.O
What is he now? The devil? O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

No you will be going through dungeons and he will be watching your back ;)

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 23, 2015, 03:13:15 PM
No you will be going through dungeons and he will be watching your back ;)
Ok, good, will the dungeons be overpowered?

EDIT: Do these work?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I was thinking that it would be bright red at the bottom and afade to white as you went up :)

Unicorn

hmm, I'll try that.

How about this:

??? ??? ??? ??? ???