Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

July 2016 Monthly CW Project Award winner: Internet on the Casio PRIZM

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, August 11, 2016, 04:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Well, if that happened then you can be sure the requirements would be increased. We kinda expect in this contest that voters will use common sense and not vote for Pokémon Quadratic Solver just because it has Pokémon in the name.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 16, 2016, 07:19:09 AM
Well, if that happened then you can be sure the requirements would be increased. We kinda expect in this contest that voters will use common sense and not vote for Pokémon Quadratic Solver just because it has Pokémon in the name.
But what about if it has broforce in the name? :trollface:

But to help, you could maybe post links to each project to help with visibility?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

I already do so in every poll topic. ??? Even the poll choices link directly to each topic (specifically the latest progress)
Quote from: Juju on August 16, 2016, 07:21:15 AM
Remember Easy Game back in 2011? :P
I do, but I don't remember the final outcome. Did everyone vote for it? This happened to Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator in July 2000's Program of the Month on ticalc.org and they had to award the winner spot to the 2nd place due to complaints.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U