Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Irl (non-offensive) Trolls You Pulled of.

Started by c4ooo, November 14, 2015, 12:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4ooo

Today i was a bit bored in class, so i decided to have some fun ;D
We had a small break during class when ppl sortof went to the bathroom and talked for a bit while the teacher was busy, and i was like :ninja:
This one dood had been eating a large peice of chewable candy (not gum), and at the moment he was at the bathroom. I took some scissors and cut about 2 inches of (the peace was like 6 inches.).
He was mad, and acused every one, but no one suspected me couse ime that quiet guy whith a calculator ;D
At last i agreed to tell him who did it if he gave me the cut-off piece. >:D
He was mad lol. I was like 8)

Dream of Omnimaga

The most common IRL pranks used at school here were on computers where people just wrote messages saying the computer was infected by a virus or formated to scare students and teachers. And of course sticking paper fishes on people's back on April Fools Day (since in French it's April Fish Day). I can't exactly remember any other prank I did, though, since school days are far behind me. Don't do anything too bad, though, especially not stuff that could put you in detention or stuff like that. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

I changed a teacher's background image once, she was really mad :P
Glad I don't have her anymore :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

ben_g

I once created a powerpoint with as only slide a printscreen of the blue screen of death on a friend's computer at school when he went to the bathroom and opened it in presentation view. He thought he lost an hour of work since he didn't save, then was very confused when a mouse cursor appeared on it when he moved the mouse :P

novenary

alexgt

Lol, I should make a small program and send it to one of my friends telling then it is a really cool game when really it is a blue screen of death simulation :P

Dream of Omnimaga

@alexgt now you remind me of the old prank I and some others would do in college back in 2003-04. It's well-known of course, but basically it involves taking a screenshot of the computer desktop with icons on it, turning off icons or just some of them then replacing the wallpaper with the screenshot. Then watch as people try to click certain icons and wondering why nothing happens.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Or make a folder on the desktop called pr0n. :P

Snektron

Fun fact: you actually can't make a folder called 'prn' on windows
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

novenary

Lol really ? Is there a reason for that or is it just a joke ? I know windows doesn't let you have a . at the beginning of file names for some random reason as well.

Snektron

There are some reserved folder names on windows, i don't really know why though.
The files with a. in front of it are hidden, you can enable toview them somewhere. To hide from unknowing grannies i suppose :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

novenary

Well I know that on unix systems files starting with a . are hidden, didn't know that was the case on windows though.

Hayleia

Incoming long story :P

I rented a studio for my studies last year and had to give it back when leaving of course. So yeah, that lady from the renting office comes for the inventory and starts being annoying about little things (like limestone, not my fault if your water isn't clean :P).

She then lost her mind when she noticed my chair. Because my jeans actually made scratches on the tabletop of the chair, which doesn't prevent using the chair at all, it's just ugly. She was all like "well, I'm so going to keep 17€ from your caution", expecting my father and I to be like "noooes, 17 €, we'll have to sell Life Is Strange back to keep the bank account in positive" or something. But instead I asked it that was the price for a new chair, she said yes, so I asked if I could bring the chair at my parents' house then if she's going to replace it anyways.

She was like wtf are you saying :P
But she stammered out something like "yeah, why not, whatever" and focused back on the inventory.

When the inventory is done, we all put our vests on, she takes her bag, my father takes nothing, I take the chair :P
And she's like "wait, are you really taking it ?" like she thought I was joking. I ask back "are you going to keep 17€ ?" and she says yes, still stammering, so I say yes too and go out of the room with the chair in my hands :P

Best end of story ever: they did not retain 17€ and she never noticed that the bed's cross-beam was cut in half, screwed together back and too short for the bed frame in use :trollface:

novenary

alexgt

Lol that is pretty good :P

Today I used a remote desktop app to play Mozart on my PC while I was at school (My mother freaked out :P)