Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

DJ releases Hardcore Spectrum Disorder music album

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, December 15, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

After 3 years of wait, Hardcore Spectrum Disorder is finally out!

It contains mostly tracks created last spring and this fall, including the two major tracks Hardcore Spectrum Disorder and Rejection, which came out on September 27th 2017 and December 1st, respectively. But also it contains some older tracks, including the power metal songs Destination 1999 A.D and Elemental Cross.

The album can be purchased or streamed on Bandcamp and you can get the entire discography at once for 50% off.

https://djomnimaga.bandcamp.com/album/hardcore-spectrum-disorder

I hope you enjoy this blend of power metal, retro gaming music and electronic dance music and I encourage you, like the backcover says, to donate to Fédération québécoise de l'autisme to improve support and knowledge about autistic people in Quebec!
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Caleb Hansberry

I listened to it and really like some of the songs, especially Ultimate End 2017 and Rejection! I bought the album.

Kinda sad to not have an extended version of Frozen Danger, it's a cool sounding song.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here