Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aetios, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

It's an endothermic reaction, you don't need to start it :P it will happen automatically
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Great lets go get canned hydrogen.

EDIT 666 posts. Goodbye world. dont judge.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Can we maybe get one of those cans of anti-hydrogen too please? its my favourite food
Also Unicorn is now satan

alexgt

Well wouldn't the pure O be mixed with the air making it non effective :(
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

If the can only contains hydrogen then no

DarkestEx

Grand Theft Walrus (a find in the Simpsons Movie):

• Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Dream of Omnimaga

We now need a Gran Theft Walrii game. :P (instead of being gory, killing a walrii would just make him bounce in the air like when you type /walrii in WalrusIRC :P)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

What would happen if he bounced into space... poor walrii :'(

Snektron

alexgt

CKH4

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

alexgt

That is and idea! How would you do the snout though :-|

CKH4

I didn't think that far ahead. Maybe we could modify the tusks to get it to work. I'll work on it. And maybe even a game.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

DarkestEx

Quote from: CKH4 on June 03, 2015, 10:31:41 PM
I didn't think that far ahead. Maybe we could modify the tusks to get it to work. I'll work on it. And maybe even a game.
I'd be happy to help making such a Game :)
I could help with SFML, libGDX in the languages C# and Java.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: CKH4 on June 03, 2015, 10:12:53 PM
Doodle jump walrii?
That could work, with extra challenges to spice the game up. For example if Walrii jumped on the platform but too far outside, while facing the platform, his tusks would get stuck inside the platform, resulting into Game Over. :P

It could also be based on SUper Walrii Land graphics with power-ups and some obstacles.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U