Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aetios, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

• Calculators owned: A lot.

Unicorn

Is it like dancing? Also, its more like SSD's vs Floppy Discs.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Snektron

Wow, thats disturbing O.O. Kill it before it lays eggs!
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

What even is that. I'm gonna have bad dreams now O.O
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

Wat. Just wat :P

Quote from: Unicorn on May 12, 2015, 10:59:11 PM
I'm gonna have bad dreams now O.O
Me too :P

EDIT:
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Snektron

That reminds me of all the "big foot caught on tape" videos too xD

Dream of Omnimaga

Wow those pikachus are strange. Were they like that or did the person just replace the McD's toy's mouth?

Also Walmart fail O.O

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

well i won't shop there anymore :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

It's not really a fail, it's just that they doesn't update their prices. Actually, it's funnier like this, it'll force people to compare and think about what they buy.

alexgt

Yup I know, I don't shop there anyway :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on May 13, 2015, 09:09:45 PM
It's not really a fail, it's just that they doesn't update their prices. Actually, it's funnier like this, it'll force people to compare and think about what they buy.
Considering the 83+ has been out for 15 years, I doN't get why they would still sell it at the same price as the 84+ today, unless the guy in charge of fixing prices is really not doing his job well at all.

Personally I wouldn't mind shopping to Walmart for some stuff like underwears and perhaps common electronic items such as TVs and sound systems, but for stuff like video games and calculators it seems that they're more overpriced than anywhere else, plus Walmart is a 20 minutes walk from my home (although they're supposed to open a new one closer to where I live now that Target went under)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

I've ony been to walmart about 4 times:P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

I have never since i've never been to the us, but the stories i hear O.O

CKH4

The stories may be exaggerated but it is a very depressing place in my opinion. Whenever I go there the color scheme makes me sad. Its like dirty white and blue.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+