Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Super Marm World (An Oiram Pack Collection)

Started by xMarminq_, May 06, 2017, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xMarminq_

Green land has a increase of difficulty, so good luck when it gets released!

Sorry I didn't tell you guys the spinys had 2 lives.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

I will have green world out tomorrow (EST) and corrupted is scheduled to come out next.

Quote from: xlibman on July 27, 2017, 03:56:56 AM
Awesome! By the way, did your Oiram 1.0 level packs open fine in newer versions of the editor?

They did just fine, thanks for wondering!

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: xMarminq_ on July 30, 2017, 11:14:00 AM
I want to make sure people want a "World Tour" before I make it. Below are downloads that you can publicly vote for if you want it or not. THe downloads have no extra content whatsoever. As I said earlier, they are for voting purposes.
This is one of the most clever poll I ever saw on the internet.

As for other updates I'll have to catch up later. Do you plan to re-order older levels in the future if people report that some early levels are much harder than later levels?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

Quote from: xlibman on August 21, 2017, 04:08:16 PM
Quote from: xMarminq_ on July 30, 2017, 11:14:00 AM
I want to make sure people want a "World Tour" before I make it. Below are downloads that you can publicly vote for if you want it or not. THe downloads have no extra content whatsoever. As I said earlier, they are for voting purposes.
This is one of the most clever poll I ever saw on the internet.

Thanks!

Quote from: xlibman on August 21, 2017, 04:08:16 PM
As for other updates I'll have to catch up later. Do you plan to re-order older levels in the future if people report that some early levels are much harder than later levels?

I may when I finish World 5, which is very creative and hard. Stay tuned today for a download!
I am currently making the final level.

xMarminq_

xMarminq_

Sorry about the pack delay guys, the pack is corrupted. @MateoConLechuga is working on it to undo it, hopefully. To make it up to you guys, here are 2 ANIMATIONS for your Oiram. That's right, animations. There is a psychedelic-ish one and a bouncy chrome logo ball thing. Hope you enjoy while you wait for the release of Super Marm World 5, Green land

-xM

xMarminq_

Here are 2 more animations while you wait for Super Marm World 5. The old ones are there along with an Oiram themed one and a Brick Breaker one. Thanks to all who are patiently awaiting the release of Green Land

-xM

Edit: Door fix on lvl 4

xMarminq_

@MateoConLechuga here you go. Sorry about that I had limited access to a com

Dream of Omnimaga

I am interested about the animation thing. I haven't gotten time to check your level pack again yet but I am curious about how do animations work.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

Quote from: xlibman on August 30, 2017, 11:27:15 AM
I am interested about the animation thing. I haven't gotten time to check your level pack again yet but I am curious about how do animations work.

Trade secret  :-X
(Take a peek in the editor. Download then drag to your desktop and search in desktop and select it)

Anyways...

I have decided to cut this project short, but please, don't be upset! Green Land and Corrupted World AND Lava lLakes with come out in the coming months. Plus, consider this an announcement of Super Marm Galaxy! Super Marm Galaxy is a world based platformer that is similar to Super Marm World but is more gravity based. Examples of this could mean going in a gravity pipe to change the gravity to go on the ceiling or circling around a planet.

Planned worlds are:
-Green Groves Galaxy
-Asteriod Belt "Galaxy"
-Boo Graves Galaxy
-Crystal Cave Galaxy

Some may be removed and some may be added. Maybe some from Super Marm World that didn't make it!

Introducing the Hub World! The Hub World is where you "select" your Galaxy (Only the one you downloaded FYI. Sorry I cannot fit a bazillion Galaxies into one level, as that would be the only way to do it).

Introducing cutscenes! Over the week you have seen me releasing animations. Well those were practice for cutscenes.

Introducing gravity pipes! These pipes mean you can change the gravity the way they are facing. You can identify them with the yellow down arrows at the end of the pipes. Doors may be used also.

Introducing planetary gravity! This means that when you the player are one side you can change the gravity using the gravity pipes.

Wish me luck!  :crazy:

TheLastMillennial

Quote from: xlibman on August 30, 2017, 11:27:15 AM
It uses Doors 9.
  • Calculators owned: HP Prime G2, TI-84 Plus CE, TI-34, Boring Sharp calculator

Thank you for your time, go make a paradox, have a good day.

xMarminq_

Dream of Omnimaga

The new galaxy level pack sounds promising. ^^

xMarminq_

Thanks! I was starting to get bored with making flat stuff and started to experiment with abstract platforming and decided that I had too much of a tether with all of the packs. Once my school system starts up I'll get producing faster.

xMarminq_

Lvl one for Super Marm World Six. I am iffy about this pack so far. If it gets 7 downloads i'll consider making the whole pack. This level is short and gets you introduced to the concept of SMW6.