Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Creations By SuperSample☆ (Formerly known as ::CMG (UTOPIA):: )

Started by ::CMG (UTOPIA)::, July 07, 2016, 04:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

I like those album covers of yours, do you draw them yourself? ^^
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

::CMG (UTOPIA)::

Thanx, but no I can't draw for c on the computer, lol.  I used GIMP to create them, and by "create" i mean "find a random image & silhouette on google, use flamingtext.com to create the text, then put them together".  However the "UTOPIAMIX" art is the only one i actually "designed" it to be similar to the DDR USA PS1 art.

Dream of Omnimaga

Hey nice to see you again CMG :D

As for drawing stuff, I personally just recycle old fractals I made 8+ years ago. Basically, an unused 2008 Omnimaga site background was later recolored for use with my canceled album Magic Hardcore, then in 2010 it was recolored again to be used as new Omnimaga background (which was used until 2013, so both of you probably saw it before). In 2011, I re-used Omnimaga background in Tales of the Knight of the Moon (in perspective, 3D ish mode). Then in 2012 I recycled the Magic Hardcore cover again for use in A Decade of Magic Hardcore and Omni Dance, then in 2014 in In UK Hardcore we Trust. And finally, in 2016 I did a major spiral effect on the In UK Hardcore we trust album cover, added a start background in the middle and basically that's where those album covers are from. :P

On a side note CMG I finally had time to listen to more of your discography. Cloud Cruiser, especially the fast version, are fricking amazing *.* (even if they use premade samples I like how well they were used). Also Modern Thoughts is another of my favorites so far.

I have one suggestion, though: For the second Cloud Cruiser song, maybe specify it's a remix, because in my playlist both have identical titles. :P Anyway I like the happy hardcore style of that album so far (Channel Utopia). I think @kotu might like. Also OMG at that Super Mario 64 Dire Dire Rocks remix *.*
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

ref:
http://codewalr.us/620/45829

I like that kind of music... Even tho it's pretty different from what I usualy listen to  :thumbsup:
Also I like the way you name your songs... Lemmings Underground Party is just great  :love:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 11, 2016, 04:29:30 AM
For the second Cloud Cruiser song, maybe specify it's a remix, because in my playlist both have identical titles. :P

I actually DID specify that it was a remix, the thing is that my ID3tag editor has an option to separate the subtitles from the actual title, but most music players don't display it, hence why the file name of the songs have the subtitle on them so that there wouldn't be any confusion.

Otherwise, glad you guys like my stuff  :) I'll work on more stuff soon, just been busy with stuff unrelated to music.

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on October 11, 2016, 12:55:43 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 11, 2016, 04:29:30 AM
For the second Cloud Cruiser song, maybe specify it's a remix, because in my playlist both have identical titles. :P

I actually DID specify that it was a remix, the thing is that my ID3tag editor has an option to separate the subtitles from the actual title, but most music players don't display it, hence why the file name of the songs have the subtitle on them so that there wouldn't be any confusion.

Otherwise, glad you guys like my stuff  :) I'll work on more stuff soon, just been busy with stuff unrelated to music.
Oh I see. iTunes doesn't show the file name by default so I didn't notice at first
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Decided to make a BandCamp account.  Updated first post with link.  Only got the first album up so far, will do the others during the weekend.  All albums/songs are free to download and for those of you that don't have an account, you are allowed 100 listens on each song before the site decides to do that annoying "join for unlimited listens" pop-up

Also the song's have been properly tagged on the site... no more "subtitles not showing on almost every player" issue.

Dream of Omnimaga

Awesome CMG :D, it's one of my favorite sites. Also nice to see you again.

Yuki

Quote from: ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on February 24, 2017, 04:56:14 PM
and for those of you that don't have an account, you are allowed 100 listens on each song before the site decides to do that annoying "join for unlimited listens" pop-up
wait what

Anyway, nice to see you on Bandcamp ^_^
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Quote from: Juju on February 24, 2017, 08:33:26 PM
Quote from: ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on February 24, 2017, 04:56:14 PM
and for those of you that don't have an account, you are allowed 100 listens on each song before the site decides to do that annoying "join for unlimited listens" pop-up
wait what

Anyway, nice to see you on Bandcamp ^_^

lol thanx.  Also the default setting in BandCamp is that if you don't have an account, you're only allowed to play the same track (or 3 different tracks) 3 times before they force you to make an account.  The Song/Album owner can change that to set it for 100 plays for non-account users.  When you click your name on the top it'll give you 3 options (Profile, Tools, Home).  Click Profile, then scroll all the way down to "Streaming" and it'll say " Limit paid tracks to (insert number here) plays before requiring purchase".  Not sure if that applies to free tracks though, haven't tested it myself.

EDIT: Although now that I think about it, it could just be for people that have an account but are playing other people's songs.  Correct me if i'm wrong though

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah that seems like a recent feature because I didn't notice it before. I have my albums set to 10 plays I think. I think this is for when free listeners want to stream paid music. Once they reach the limit they have to buy the album/track.

Dream of Omnimaga

By the way @::CMG (UTOPIA)::  you should set all your albums that contains no covers/remixes to "let fans pay more than they want." . I noticed that some fans will still donate a bit of extra when that's enabled. :3=

Decon Theed

Just DL'd all the stuff on your bandcamp page, CMG; I remeber digging a few of your bits and pieces back in the TIMGUL days, so I'm looking forward to hearing it all :)

I also echo the sentiment of setting your stuff to a "pay what you want" model; I know I like to throw cash down for music I enjoy when I've got the pocket money to spare, and going the "pay what you want" route stops it from being brickwalled for folks who can't pay for it for whatever reason. That's the model I use for my own releases via Bandcamp.
I listened to Techno just once, and my entire life fell to pieces instantly.