Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

yes, I am a wizard, and I am a lot older than that! i have dinosaur DNA

Quote from: p2 on August 15, 2016, 05:13:39 PM
given 694 members (693 without you) with average age of 18 (guess it's higher), it would be almost 12.500 years..
Pretty impressive  O.O Are you a wizzard?
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: p2 on August 15, 2016, 11:18:27 AM
sadly I only have a couple of your older songs on my phone (Luna Warior, Destiny Knight, Ride Through The 5th Dimension, ...)
but I'll definitely listen to all the new songs as well ^^ :)
Are you still producing new songs? :D

Edit: Listening to the new songs now and they're amazaing  O.O <3 But somehow different from the old songs ^^
Yep I do but not as often. My newest songs are Massaji and Hard Chords Teal I Dye, although I have some unfinished songs in my CW music thread. I also made an Houstontracker 2 song

Quote from: kotu on August 15, 2016, 04:59:05 PM
Hey p2 got my CE-T working right in the end so now I have A CALCULATOR!! WOOT!

And, fancy asking my age! I could be a woman! Heheh

I AM OLDER THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED

Quote from: p2 on August 15, 2016, 03:46:58 PM
Welcome to CW :D
And don't worry you got no calcs so far ^^ Just hurry up and buy one (or two or three) ;)

Btw... How old are you? :)
Heya and welcome to the forums. :3=
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Enlightened Ingression

Hi, I just got my HP Prime, my first graphing calculator, and want to learn how to program on it.

Yuki

Hey, welcome here! We do have quite a lot of people who knows things about the HP Prime, hope you have fun here and you learn how to make great games! Lastly, hope you stay around to show what you have done ^_^
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya Enlightened Ingression and welcome here. I hope you have fun with your HP Prime. :) I should start doing HP stuff again someday (such as porting Pokéwalrus to that calculator)

Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

SopaXorzTaker

Hi, I am SopaXorzTaker and I bought a TI-82 (which is about 1.5x older than me) out of boredom and the desire to try some real Z80 hardware.
I hope that the CodeWalrus community welcomes me and finally starts a project for that dead calculator (duh!!).  :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CE, TI-82, fx-991ES

Dream of Omnimaga

Hiya and welcome to the forums SopaXorzTaker . I don't use the TI-82 myself but I have one and I once made a TI-81 RPG that I eventually ported to the TI-82. I know Utz still makes TI-82 programs such as HoustonTracker (have you tried it?) and CVSoft is a big fan of that calculator. I hope you enjoy your stay :3=

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: SopaXorzTaker on September 17, 2016, 05:08:30 AM
Hi, I am SopaXorzTaker and I bought a TI-82 (which is about 1.5x older than me) out of boredom and the desire to try some real Z80 hardware.
I hope that the CodeWalrus community welcomes me and finally starts a project for that dead calculator (duh!!).  :)
Welcome :D
The V200 is probably more dead than the TI-82 :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah true, but more due to its lower popularity since its release like the HP Prime. The 82 is less popular more due to how old it is, but its popularity is increasing slightly now that it's a vintage platform.

Huntsman123

Hi! I am a new member here. A really cool and skillful programmer recommended this community to me to learn about ASM. Hopefully I'll have a fun time learning and meeting cool people!

aetios

Hey there Huntsman123! Glad to have you around. I wonder who this really cool and skillful programmer is? Is he a member here?

Keep posting! :D
ceci n'est pas une signature

Huntsman123

I think he is a member here but I do not know his username, hahaha sorry.

Unicorn

Welcome, Hunstman123! What are you hoping to learn about ASM? I'm sure many of us will be happy to point you in the right direction if you make a topic asking questions!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya Huntsman123 and welcome here. I hope you have fun with ASM and your future programming experiences and I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Also feel free to ask any help if you need it, as Unicorn said. :3=

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here