Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Super Marm World (An Oiram Pack Collection)

Started by xMarminq_, May 06, 2017, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xMarminq_

Did you like it and would want to see more?
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

Yay! I'll make it!

THIS weekend will be the release of Corrupted AND Green World (5 and 6) thanks to @MateoConLechuga

Lava Lakes (World 7) Will be Longer than 7 and Challenge will be released after Galaxy because I have plans for it...

EDIT: I don't like Corrupted World at all...

xMarminq_

Welcome to Super Marm World 5 everyone! This level pack has green levels all the way with exceptions of coins and p switches. This pack is HARD, but expect some improvements along the way. Enjoy!

EDIT:Green turtles have become evil! Be sure to adjust your camera to see if they come down on you.

xMarminq_

Corrupted world has hit a roadblock: First some background. I downloaded a pack called The End (https://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_voir.php?id=1070890) because it had a VERY interesting glitch on lvl 5 and proceeded to edit in a boss stage, but for some reason it didn't save and got all weird on that level only. I'll try again but just to report that I am giving Corrupted a shot! I CANNOT recreate it, at least to my knowledge

Dream of Omnimaga

Corrupted seems pretty intriguing. Does it require abusing Oiram glitches in order to be beaten?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

Quote from: xlibman on September 13, 2017, 05:58:54 PM
Corrupted seems pretty intriguing. Does it require abusing Oiram glitches in order to be beaten?

Thanks! But no, it is just a normal playthrough of a level and then I replace blocks to make that level harder using the bucket tool. Try the download on the previous page to see for yourself.

xMarminq_

Corrupted world has been cancelled until further notice because of my inability to recreate the glitch said earlier. I am trying my best to make it work, but it is really hard. Lava Lakes Will be out in a month maybe because of my school work piling up n stuff.

CrackerBoy13

Wow! This is coming along nicely! Love the Super Marm levels. Looking forward to more.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 Plus CE, TI-36X Pro, TI-34 MultiView, and various other small calculators
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, 3 Wii's, 2 GBA's, 3 DS's, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, iPod, iPad, iPhone
Don't judge a book by it's cover... unless it has a picture of me on the front...

xMarminq_

Dream of Omnimaga

Good luck xMarminq ^^

You should update the first post with the latest download link and some screenshots :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

Probably...

Anyways... Since starting school and carrying two AP classes progress is really tight and the pack has overcome a complete overhaul in order for the pack to be to the most enjoyment possible.

Stay tuned!

critor

Hi !

I've tried Super Marm World 6 :
https://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=2063.msg59435#msg59435

But when launching the level, MarioOiram appears in the top left-hand corner of the level, and thus is stuck in the ceiling.
What's wrong ?

Thanks.

xMarminq_

I'll fix that right now, but just to let you know it is a world that is discontinued, but enjoy!

If that doesn't work let me know :)

xMarminq_

critor

Thank you very much for being so prompt !  ;D