Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your Minecraft creations (world screenshots)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Not really modded, well, it has quite a few mods. Anyway, if you wanna join, put your username in your profile and visit us on mc.codewalr.us!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Strontium

oh cool :O I'm gonna get on soon

also, DJ: the textures are Dokucraft. For the BTW support, I use Pandoku Mix
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on December 25, 2015, 05:52:29 AM
Not really modded, well, it has quite a few mods. Anyway, if you wanna join, put your username in your profile and visit us on mc.codewalr.us!
Well, I assumed that the only mod we had was Worldedit support, which, I assume, might not necessarily be a mod?

Also thanks for the info Strontium. By the way our URL is mc.codewalr.us and there is an isometric map of what we have so far at the URL.

EDIT: By the way, why are Walrii eyes orange? Is it related to @c4ooo 's thing above the metro? Because I tried pushing different color buttons to see what it does and saw no change anywhere.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

c4ooo

No, i changed them manually :P
Unfortunately i wont be able to  work on animating walrii without command block <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah I see now. Maybe @Juju or @Cumred_Snektron could try to code an animated Walrii or something.

Also, we now have a CW headquarters, with :walrii: above the building:

And here's the town so far:

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

Juju said he was going to get some permission plugin for the server, so that implies i sould be able to do it. But what excactly is a permissions plugin @Juju ? I mean i could guess that it has to do something with permisions, but i dont know if its going to prevent the user from entering certain commands ???

Snektron

Yeah its for managing what ranks can use what commands, so users wont be able to stop the server. Also my chat rank plugin is permission based, so eg users with the permission "chat.user" can have the format "[user] %name" and admins havr chat.admin which gived the format "[admin] %name" etc. (All configurable ofc)

@Juju get permissionsex, its the only one that works easily
Unless there is a new one, ive not been paying attention to the community for quite some time
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: c4ooo on December 26, 2015, 01:27:28 AM
Juju said he was going to get some permission plugin for the server, so that implies i sould be able to do it. But what excactly is a permissions plugin @Juju ? I mean i could guess that it has to do something with permisions, but i dont know if its going to prevent the user from entering certain commands ???
IIRC it's to prevent users from using mass TNT or certain things, but I could be wrong. Basically he doesn't want someone to go on a randomness rampage and set TNT accross the town and destroying it all. :P

c4ooo

That name though O.O
Anyhow, the commands i need are: fill, clone and scoreboard ;)

Snektron

Ever wondered what a datacenter of 32 Z80's in minecraft looks like?

They're all running at 5.5 Mhz (effectively) too. (Thought the library im using can reach about 750 Mhz O.O)

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on December 26, 2015, 01:32:21 AM
PermissionsEx, its the only one that works easily
Oh yea I know that plugin; used it in the past. But Bukkit is dead, isn't it?
Also am I really the only person thinking the name is somewhat wired :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

brentmaas

Quote from: DarkestEx on January 01, 2016, 03:14:40 PM
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on December 26, 2015, 01:32:21 AM
PermissionsEx, its the only one that works easily
Oh yea I know that plugin; used it in the past. But Bukkit is dead, isn't it?
Also am I really the only person thinking the name is somewhat wired :P
Bukkit is dead indeed, but has been replaced by Spigot, which is basically Bukkit, but not dead.
Lel I glitched Omni

Snektron

and IIRC the plugin api is the same so most pluginsstill work

alexgt

Nice Cumred, what can you do in minecraft with them?!
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on January 01, 2016, 03:08:03 PM
Ever wondered what a datacenter of 32 Z80's in minecraft looks like?

They're all running at 5.5 Mhz (effectively) too. (Thought the library im using can reach about 750 Mhz O.O)
Nice. How did you build those blocks?

Also c4ooo to make it look nice, once you finish the theater and pong machine, you should enclose the redstone computer into a building, such as a part of the theater, so that it looks like another building part of the city. Make sure to light it up inside, though.