Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Forum Game: Counter!

Started by _iPhoenix_, March 21, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

I don't get it..... is there a secret joke about GFs and the number 7...? xD
btw I still have her (which is why I'm offline on most weekends btw) ^^

the rule means only to take 2 numbers per week. U can still reply to what other users say :)
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: Snektron on March 23, 2017, 09:14:17 PM
Hang on, what happens if you don't post anything related to your posts number? (Also: you broke your own rules by posting more than twice this week ;) )
To answer your question: there was a thingie about that. And I guess I better clarify the rules again.

YOU CAN ONLY PARTICIPATE TWICE PER WEEK!!!!!!!! But don't spam. (chars, caps, or posts)

Quote from: p2 on March 23, 2017, 09:15:37 PM
I don't get it..... is there a secret joke about GFs and the number 7...? xD
btw I still have her (which is why I'm offline on most weekends btw) ^^

the rule means only to take 2 numbers per week. U can still reply to what other users say :)

Yes. The joke is because you said 'you are 7'. The spelling of that post sorta backed that up. (jk, walrii have large flippers, not nimble hands/feathers)

Having a girlfriend at age 7 is a little weird, and I was sorta poking fun at that.
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar: