You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

[TI-83+/84+] Draw (Axe)

b/Softwares Started by Snektron, February 14, 2015, 04:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Snektron March 05, 2015, 07:32:07 PM
well it uses L6 (the display buffer) as temporary storage, and as kind of "debug" feature it updates the screen a few times, so you can see it's not dying.
And it's okay to move it to the download section :)
u/Dream of Omnimaga March 06, 2015, 06:47:18 AM
Ah right I see now. I tend to be used to be able to see what I am flood filling, but I guess if it's impossible to work around this limitation then it's fine. I like how fast it is and the texture drawing. 

I renamed the topic to respect the downloads section topic naming standards btw.
Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:49:45 AM by DJ Omnimaga
u/Snektron March 06, 2015, 09:05:23 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 06, 2015, 06:47:18 AM
I renamed the topic to respect the downloads section topic naming standards btw.

Okay, thanks :3

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 06, 2015, 06:47:18 AM
Ah right I see now. I tend to be used to be able to see what I am flood filling, but I guess if it's impossible to work around this limitation then it's fine. I like how fast it is and the texture drawing. 

Thanks! Though i was thinking of writing my own flood fill algorithm to see how i'd do :)
u/Dream of Omnimaga March 06, 2015, 03:19:34 PM
Ooh that would be a fun challenge actually :D
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators