You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Juju's movies

b/Drawing & Animation Started by Yuki, December 23, 2015, 04:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga May 26, 2016, 06:51:51 PM
I like it. I wonder if it would be better if you used one of the song verses, though? It would fit more for CW due to the Japanese and eurobeat roots.
u/Yuki May 30, 2016, 09:45:43 PM
Eh, dunno. Also have another animation, but in glorious 3D now.

u/Dream of Omnimaga May 30, 2016, 10:31:47 PM
I like it :D. My only criticism is about the cartridge thickness and color, though. Normally NES carts are a bit darker and not as thick.

Also it normally takes one or two tries before the game starts correctly, sometimes blowing in the cartridge being required, but that's another story :P
u/Yuki May 30, 2016, 11:55:51 PM
I did (intentionally) missed a few details, but the cartridge thickness isn't one of those. As I know of.
u/Dream of Omnimaga May 31, 2016, 01:36:52 AM
WHich details did you intentionally miss?
u/alexgt May 31, 2016, 05:54:06 AM
Looks nice Juju, (I can only see the first frame though the vid is restricted because of school xD)
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators