Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

The funny quote thread (NSFW)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, December 01, 2014, 06:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah, right. But yeahif I do another :walrii: I would like to make an Ottawa Senators one :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

We need a "request new walriis" topic ^^
Cuz we're missing a Nazghoul walrus, and orc walrus, a crusade knight walrus, a dementor walrus, ...
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Yuki

Well, this one happened in real life today, but it was too good not to share.

Well, for starters, a while ago I volunteered with the magic festival of my town, because my mom offered me via some stuff with my brother, long story... But at least I got to see some magic shows free. That was fun. Anyway, afterwards, they have thrown a little party for all those who volunteered that took place today, there was a few magicians as well who went from table to table doing a few card tricks that was also pretty nice. And now there was this guy, with his notebook full of capitals of the world...

Magician: Okay, so pick one, don't tell me.
Me: Okay.
Magician: *flips page over* Now is it in there?
Me: Yes
[this get repeated 3 more times, with various positive/negative answers]
Magician: Is it, uh... Paris?
Me: Uh, no.
My brother: Is it Tokyo?
Me: Yeah. You know me too well.

Hilarity ensues. But yeah, this is one of the only magic tricks I know, not too hard to figure out, and I knew where he failed. Still kinda nice to see a professional magician fail, you don't see that often, and it does show everyone is prone to error. He did it again, failed again (probably because his algorithm was incorrect, kinda hard to remember it with town names), but he did it again with days and months and that worked.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

WholeWheatBagels

Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

_iPhoenix_

* _iPhoenix_ typed this with a mac
* _iPhoenix_ owns a mac.
* _iPhoenix_ does all of his computer programming on his mac

* _iPhoenix_ is somewhat offended.

* _iPhoenix_ reluctantly agrees.
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Unicorn

* Unicorn mumbles something about linux master race
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

WholeWheatBagels

* WholeWheatBagels mumbles something about chromebooks being linux and yet...
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Quote from: WholeWheatBagels on June 03, 2017, 10:46:10 PM
* WholeWheatBagels mumbles something about chromebooks being linux and yet...
* Unicorn mumbles something about only using windows since summer began and having ubuntu on his chromebook
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Yuki

* Juju mumbles something about either MacOS being the best of both worlds (you really thought I'd post some Hannah Montana, amirite?) or whether Arch Linux or Debian would do the job for this use case.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Unicorn

* Unicorn mumbles something about all the mumbleing going on in the calculator community

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

kotu

stop mumbling everyone

this happened after a netsplit thing......

Quotekotu   what happened in here   00:50:55
MateoC   I killed them all >:)   00:58:06
kotu   cool   01:01:36
kotu   that is actually REALLY COOL   01:01:46
kotu   yay! everyone is dead!!   01:01:54
MateoC   Except for one   01:02:06
kotu   Azn   01:02:11
*   MateoC grabs Mr. Stabby   01:02:14
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Dream of Omnimaga

There were a lot of netsplits this week O.O

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

kotu

I like the ones where it lasts ages (shy).

*kotu runs
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk