Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CEmu

Started by MateoConLechuga, December 30, 2015, 08:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pimathbrainiac

And as a continuation of
Quote from: Adriweb on September 13, 2016, 05:13:00 PM
To appease the minds of some people:

Quote from: Adriweb
Quote from: KermMartian
Quote from: pimathbrainiacI regret to inform you that my VPS is going to be shutdown for the foreseeable future due to money issues. This means that CEmu will not have nightly builds hosted by me until I can maintain $20/month specifically for the VPS. Thank you.
I'd be happy to take it over here on Cemetech if that's desired. Let me know.
The TI-Planet server could probably be an alternative as well, however:
Travis and/or OBS can be used for deployments, as it's been done for some repos already, so it would be better if it's directly integrated within GitHub.
Alberthro and I (and Vogtinator for Firebird) are looking into that.

Quote from: pimathbrainiacI'm going to put the server back online for a few minutes so I can make a backup. So long as you guys are running linux on your servers (because I was using mxe as the environment, which requires linux :P), I don't mind giving both of you the relevant portions of the backup.
Well, I'm bach here too!

Dream of Omnimaga

Cool. I wonder if CW would be able to host such thing? Would it take too many resources and disk space?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 14, 2016, 05:35:36 AM
Cool. I wonder if CW would be able to host such thing? Would it take too many resources and disk space?

I probably won't mind. Please contact me if you want to host things at CW.

Also, you can definitely host builds on GitHub, corresponding to tags in git, in the releases section of the project.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Does Github support automated builds?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

I don't think so, but it does integrate with such services.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah ok. I was wondering since most people seemed to provide builds off-site instead of on Github.

Adriweb

I've updated the link to alberthro's appveyor deployments for now, until we have something more directly integrated to the upstream repo
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-Nspire CX, TI-Nspire CAS (x3), TI-Nspire (x2), TI-Nspire CM-C CAS, TI-Nspire CAS+, TI-80, TI-82 Stats.fr, TI-82 Plus, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus.fr USB, TI-84+, TI-84+ Pocket SE, TI-84+ C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus CE, TI-89 Titanium, TI-86, TI-Voyage 200, TI-Collège Plus, TI-Collège Plus Solaire, 3 HP, some Casios
Co-founder & co-administrator of TI-Planet and Inspired-Lua

Adriweb

FYI, I've pushed some commits on tivars_lib and CEmu that make it able to now read/preview lists and matrices :)

(Also, some bugs in the Real vartype handler have been fixed)
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-Nspire CX, TI-Nspire CAS (x3), TI-Nspire (x2), TI-Nspire CM-C CAS, TI-Nspire CAS+, TI-80, TI-82 Stats.fr, TI-82 Plus, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus.fr USB, TI-84+, TI-84+ Pocket SE, TI-84+ C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus CE, TI-89 Titanium, TI-86, TI-Voyage 200, TI-Collège Plus, TI-Collège Plus Solaire, 3 HP, some Casios

Dream of Omnimaga

Nice. I always wondered if that would be possible. :)

One nice feature by the way would be that thing WabbitEmu had when drag and dropping files into the screen. One side of the screen let you send the file to RAM and the other side to Archive. Being able to send some files straight to archive would be handy.

Adriweb

Complex vartypes has been added as well, recently.

Also, jacobly's new keypad has been merged into master and Mateo quickly added skin support:

It should look fine on Linux, Windows and Mac, now, too, thanks to some fine-tuning from the three of us on those platforms.

But on a more serious/developer-oriented note, several core fix/additions have been committed, and more are coming hopefully soon.
Only DMA stuff is now required for us to release a v1.0 :)

Snektron

Looks pretty good. Nice work :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

MateoConLechuga

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 18, 2016, 11:04:53 PMOne nice feature by the way would be that thing WabbitEmu had when drag and dropping files into the screen. One side of the screen let you send the file to RAM and the other side to Archive. Being able to send some files straight to archive would be handy.
Post and you shall receive :) Dropping anywhere other than the screen will send it based on the file properties.

Adriweb

Isn't that nice :D

I've also added smooth interpolation for < 100% LCD scaling, as well as a -u/-unthrottled CLI option (Hayleia needed that one :P) to launch CEmu without emulation speed throttling.

Quite a few commits lately :)

jacobly

I created a buildbot for my server so there are now windows CEmu builds for 32-bit and 64-bit which are updated every time someone commits.

Dream of Omnimaga

Glad to see skin support and sending to archive added :D

On a side note, I noticed that VTI has no keyboard key assigned for the ON key O.O (I tried every single key on my PC keyboard, to no avail)