Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Stuff I got because it was the day I was born on.

Started by aetios, December 11, 2015, 02:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aetios

I turned 20 the day before today. I hate everything because I feel old, but not really. *starts running around in circles because it feels like something bad might happen*
So yeah, I got a lot of cool stuff, really one of my better days I was born on ever :P
I got:
This cool metal lines on wood for making nice noises book!

This cool book that explains how stuff works in the ten hundred words people use the most! It also learned me how to write like this.

This cool thing for the box that makes the nice noises that I make with the metal lines on wood even louder nice noises! It tells it to make the nice noises sound different.

This cool... money!

I also got to see my girl friend. That was also nice of course :)

Do you also want to write like this? Go to xkcd.com/simplewriter to check your words as you write!

Have a nice day!
ceci n'est pas une signature

Turiq

The instant I saw the writing, I suspected Thing Explainer. Haven't bought it yet, but I plan to, 'cause Munroe is godly.
  • Calculators owned: 84+SE, Nspire Cas, Nspire CX, Prizm
*blinks*

aetios

It's definitely his best book yet. He's got it stuffed full of jokes and xkcd references. I've not read it all yet, but I'm in love with it. It also comes with a poster in the back, and a few pages are fold-out. Only gripe: They split Up Goer Five into 2 pages instead of making it a fold out page. That hurt a bit, but not much.
ceci n'est pas une signature

Dream of Omnimaga

Awesome stuff you got aeTIos. Happy belated birthday by the way :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX